Future Ultimates Enemies

Doom , Green Goblin , Magneto ect......

Make Ultimates 3 Ultimate Secret war Ultimates a few x-men , fantastic 4 and Spider-man against aload of villans.

At the end have it where the endding effects the ultimate universe or creates a new villan (e.g secret wars spidey got black suit and so made venom)

reason i say do this in ultimates 3 is the Ultimates are like the older guys who would lead the secret war.

Stupid idea maybe but i really want a secret wars.

At the end have it where the endding effects the ultimate universe or creates a new villan (e.g secret wars spidey got black suit and so made venom)

I like the new villian idea but I don't think Ultimate Secret Wars should happen for awhile.

I like the new villian idea but I don't think Ultimate Secret Wars should happen for awhile.

I was thinking for villan have it a brand new character as well. Not an ultimate version of a 616 one but a new villan who ultimatte fans can enjoy and 616 fans can enjoy with out thinking he/she is too diffrent to original.

Doom , Green Goblin , Magneto ect......

Make Ultimates 3 Ultimate Secret war Ultimates a few x-men , fantastic 4 and Spider-man against aload of villans.

reason i say do this in ultimates 3 is the Ultimates are like the older guys who would lead the secret war.

But shouldn't new villains be developed to face the Ultimates instead of merely just raiding the rogues gallery of every other hero out there? I think there can be some 616 avenger villains that could work well for the Ultimates after some revamping of course.

Hydra, the terrorist organization from the 616 universe has a lot of potenial.

They could have some Ultron units become independent and decide to destroy the human race.

Even really lame villains in the 616 universe could be revamped in the Ultimate Universe. Take Egghead for example, he is pretty lame, so lame he is one few characters in 616 MU that has been killed and never brought back. But in the Ultimate Universe he can serve a purpose, there is Dr. Elihas Starr
a top scientist for SHIELD. In this universe Starr does not call himself Egghead, it is merely an annoying nickname given top him by his peers, nor is his head shaped like an egg (he is bald and still wears glasses though).

Dr. Starr is merely a greedy SOB and decides to make some extra money selling technology to anyone willing to pay, he has no envy complex towards Hank Pym (no one would envy Ultimate Hank Pym). Now DHIELD and the Ultimates have to find the leak and deal with SHIELD technology having ended up in the hands of some very bad people. This spreading of sHIELD's technology could explain the origins of other villains in the Ultimate universe.

I was thinking for villan have it a brand new character as well. Not an ultimate version of a 616 one but a new villan who ultimatte fans can enjoy and 616 fans can enjoy with out thinking he/she is too diffrent to original.

But what kind of villain can you created that would be interesting, unique and threatening? So far all the orginal villains in the Ultimate Universe suck.

But shouldn't new villains be developed to face the Ultimates instead of merely just raiding the rogues gallery of every other hero out there?

Yes but the idea was all heroes together vs all villans leading a new villan who is not exclusive to one series. So if the deside "Ok we need to do an arc where Spider-man gets the spider-armour who should we use." they have a great villan who has problems with ALL the heroes and already has the back story done so they dont have to keep using 616 quick fixes that are ultimate versions but feel rushed.

I think there shouldn't be a "This is my villain, get back to your comic and get your own" thinkg anymore. Hey, Venom is destroying the white house. Ultimates on their way. Dr. Doom making WMD and biological weapons. Send the Ultimates and the Union, maybe the FF because of the experience with Doom. President kidnapped by ninjas, bad dudes in the rescue.
See what I mean? It's already happening in the UU but it could be more openly.
Plus: Everytime Cap stabs someone they should play America **** yeah!

Yes but the idea was all heroes together vs all villans leading a new villan who is not exclusive to one series. So if the deside "Ok we need to do an arc where Spider-man gets the spider-armour who should we use." they have a great villan who has problems with ALL the heroes and already has the back story done so they dont have to keep using 616 quick fixes that are ultimate versions but feel rushed.

Perhaps, but again I ask the question "what kind of villain can you created that would be interesting, unique and threatening? So far all the orginal villains in the Ultimate Universe suck."

Besides it seems unlikely that all the villains would work together, Magneto for example hates all non mutants, so why would he work with non mutants like Gobby and Doom?

But what kind of villain can you created that would be interesting, unique and threatening? So far all the orginal villains in the Ultimate Universe suck.

I don't know how about a villan that has the all powers of most of heroes.

SHIELD has been hiding something why not this

A new hero made from blood of other villans and heroes that SHIELD can control so they no longer HAVE to need heroes. New heroe how ever has a flaw that turns him evil.

Villans vs heroes = SHIELD way of learning their fighting styles more . SHIELD put them all together for a secret war.

that idea sucks but it was off the top of my head.

Imagin wolverines healing , Spider-mans spider-man scence , Hulk's strengh , Prof x's intellegence ect... all in one.

Last edited:
I dont want Loeb touching Hydra.

Hydra should be a superpowerful terrorist group that mirrors Al Queda. Loeb does superheroes, not sociopolitical allegories.

I think there shouldn't be a "This is my villain, get back to your comic and get your own" thinkg anymore. Hey, Venom is destroying the white house. Ultimates on their way. Dr. Doom making WMD and biological weapons. Send the Ultimates and the Union, maybe the FF because of the experience with Doom. President kidnapped by ninjas, bad dudes in the rescue.
See what I mean? It's already happening in the UU but it could be more openly.
Plus: Everytime Cap stabs someone they should play America **** yeah!

The problem with that is most villains have a personal connection to their hero, that doesn't exist with other heroes. For example Ock, Venom and Gobby have a personal connection that makes their battles more than mere fist fights, these personal connections don't exist with the utlimates, besides with power houses like Thor and Iron man, no Spidey villain has a chance against the ultimates (look how the ultimates wrecked the Ultimate Six) Likewise Doom has a connection with the FF, Magneto has a connection with the X-Men, etc if the Ultimates were fighting Doom or magneto there would no personal connection. Personal connections and power levels are why certain heroes and villains always fight eachother.

I don't know how about a villan that has the all powers of most of heroes.

SHIELD has been hiding something why not this

A new hero made from blood of other villans and heroes that SHIELD can control so they no longer HAVE to need heroes. New heroe how ever has a flaw that turns him evil.

Villans vs heroes = SHIELD way of learning their fighting styles more . SHIELD put them all together for a secret war.

that idea sucks but it was off the top of my head.

Imagin wolverines healing , Spider-mans spider-man scence , Hulk's strengh , Prof x's intellegence ect... all in one.

Sounds like an Ultimate version of the Super-Adaptoid:

http://www.geocities.com/marvel_terror/super_adaptiod/super_adaptiod.html

I dont want Loeb touching Hydra.

Hydra should be a superpowerful terrorist group that mirrors Al Queda. Loeb does superheroes, not sociopolitical allegories.

Hmm, I haven't keeping up with Loeb's briefings, is planning on removing the political angle altogether?

Hydra as an allegory for Al-Qaeda would be interesting, but I wonder how they would pull it off. Would Ultimate Hydra be a Jihadist organization? I don't think that would work, the name Hydra doesn't sound like a Jihadist name and Jihadists tend to use low tech methods rather than high tech ones (look how low tech the 9-11 attacks were). Low tech terrorists wouldn't be much of match for the Ultimates. Perhaps there be a more subtle way for Hydra to be an allegor for Al-Qaeda.

I think it be interesting if Hydra was the mastermind behind many of the terrorist orgainizations in the Ultimate Universe, funding smaller groups to achieve their goal (say Ultimate versions of the Watchdogs, Ultimatum, etc) even using these smaller groups just to keep SHIELD off balance and on the wrong track. Hydra can also have a lot contacts in the business world, with companies like Fenris being fronts for Hydra. However Hydra will need some sort of clear ideological goal.

I'm all for the aforementioned Absorbing Man. I always thought he was a pretty decent villain, especially the way he was portrayed in the Earth X/Universe X/Paradise X books. I've heard talk of Ultron as well, which would be excellent and for that, the groundwork has been laid already. Ultron is without a doubt one of the 616 Avengers' greatest nemeses and if it's true that Loeb is going to tone down the political stuff, Ultron would be the perfect classic supervillain. No political overtones, just a very powerful rogue robot (well... robots) on a rampage. Think Terminator Machine Wars or I, Robot. There's a whole army of Ultrons in the past few issues of Uv2.

Now that I think about it, the Ultron in issue 12 of this series questioned his creator. If Ultron is advanced AI capable of going self sufficient and making at least snap judgements on what to do, Ultron is perhaps also capable of disobeying his creator. The first step has been taken.

Also, Pym could be facing imprisonment or worse for his actions during the Liberators' invasion, at least if nobody buys his story that his about face near the end was "the plan all along". His attempt to escape punishment could include unleashing Ultron. During that, Ultron could hack into the SHIELD mainframes and fry his circuits, causing him to go rogue at that point. Really, there are a lot of really good possibilities for that kind of thing.

Without being too much of a doubter, I still don't think that Ultimates 3 or 4 (and maybe past that) will live up to the standards set by Millar and Hitch. Despite all the delays and such, the first two volumes are nothing short of top-notch in both storytelling and art. I just hope Loeb and Co. know what they're getting into.

I just want to see Ultimate Whirlwind. And Crossbones.

Hmmm, well one idea is have stories where the Ultimates face threats on their own rather than facing them as a team persay. say with ultimate Whirlwind he could be a mutant obessed with the Wasp and while wasp and Cap are on a romantic vacation they have deal with this crazed stalker, who thinks he is rescuing Wasp from her "flat scan opressor" Captain America. Kinda more off beat stories compared to the dramatic battles for the world we have seen in the last 2 Vol of the Ultimates.

With Crossbones it may be interesting if there was a test subject whose body accepted the super soldier formula, but had the side effect of driving him totally insane. So now there is a man who is as strong, as well trained and as clever as Cap, but lacking sense of sanity.

Last edited:
With Crossbones it may be interesting if there was a test subject whose body accepted the super soldier formula, but had the side effect of driving him totally insane. So now there is a man who is as strong, as well trained and as clever as Cap, but lacking sense of sanity.

I'd rather wait and see Crossbones show up in an Ultimate Cap solo book. He's going to need a decent rogues gallery when the time comes. Your proposed origin would work except I don't like the idea of an insane Crossbones. The 616 'Bones does lack scruples and morals, but he's more of the mercenary/thug type. I could see him taking orders from an employer (ala Red Skull) and making assassination attempts and the like, but not going on a killing spree.

Latest posts

Back