Gail Richards

Frost817

Does anyone know if the woman that Captain America was planning to marry is any relation to Reed Richards?

Frost817 said:
Does anyone know if the woman that Captain America was planning to marry is any relation to Reed Richards?
It's probably a coincedence (sp?) but its not like a last name like that is coincedental....

AND WELCOME! Glad to have you with us! :D

For some reason, I like the "Frost" in your name. :wink:

Welcome. I never noticed this. I was too busy trying to get Jennifer Walters and Steve Rogers connected in my head... :roll:

glad to be here

I've been checking out the site for a while, but it took me sometime to think of something worth posting. :D

Frost817 said:
I've been checking out the site for a while, but it took me sometime to think of something worth posting. :D
Welll don't be a stranger and keep 'em coming.

DIRISHB said:
You know, maybe I should start thinking before I post...might increase the overall quality and validity to my current track record of over 3,000 inane and pointless posts.
Or drinking before you post?

DIrishB said:
Yes, when it comes to our vices of choice its obvious you and I are at totally opposite ends of the spectrum...well maybe not at totally opposite ends as I'm pretty sure neither of us is into crack or methamphetimines.

Oooh, boy. You two had better not start anything, cuz I'd hate to choose sides. Hey here's an Idea, Gail Richards is Reeds great Aunt, but Reed and Gail don't know it because Reed's dad is such a D***, he never met anyone on his father's side.

Hawkeye101 said:
Oooh, boy. You two had better not start anything, cuz I'd hate to choose sides. Hey here's an Idea, Gail Richards is Reeds great Aunt, but Reed and Gail don't know it because Reed's dad is such a D***, he never met anyone on his father's side.

You are a very paranoid person. There will be no fights between me and DIrishB never will... It's a shame you missed the real good ones of the site.

As for connecting Gail Richards... I'll buy it. I wish they did something with it. Not a big spiel but just a little dialogue were Reed goes my relative used to date Captain America.

Yeah! This is a great idea. We can say that Gail Richards was exposed to some sort of radiation from Steve before he died, and passed it on through her decendents, and that's what made Reed super smart! Perfect!

:arrgh:

UltimateE said:
Yeah! This is a great idea. We can say that Gail Richards was exposed to some sort of radiation from Steve before he died, and passed it on through her decendents, and that's what made Reed super smart! Perfect!

:arrgh:
No one even mentioned that. You really go into UIM hatred on everythin' now!

:p

Frost817 said:
Don't worry, I contribute absolutely nothing to this site and seem to get away with it.

The pancakes in my mind are overheated.

Calm down Eulk! Card isn't writing Ultimates or UFF!

Yet.

Actually I didn't mean anything about Card/Ultimate Iron Man...just the idea that Gail and Reed should be related just because their name is Richards. The idea is preposterous, and is supported by the same people who want everything explained such as the UIM crap.

Hawkeye101 said:

Choose sides? Start a fight? Why? We know what we like and can respect each other's respective opinions. It doesn't bother me what people drink or whatever.

TheManWithoutFear said:
You are a very paranoid person. There will be no fights between me and DIrishB never will...

Yeah, he didn't even get pissed at me when I slept with his sister. He's a mellow dude, least in that respect. ;)

moonmaster said:
The pancakes in my mind are overheated.

Yet still mighty tasty with syrup and butter! Yum!

UltimateE said:
UltimateE Actually I didn't mean anything about Card/Ultimate Iron Man...just the idea that Gail and Reed should be related just because their name is Richards. The idea is preposterous, and is supported by the same people who want everything explained such as the UIM crap.

Ultimate Iron Man, directly or indirectly, has turned E into a cynical old man...sort of like war, just without the impending physical danger.

Latest posts

Back