Galacta:Daughter of Galactus #1

Void.M

Not sure if it's a mini or a one-shot.

55_GALACTA__DAUGHTER_OF_GALACTUS_1.jpg

Cutes eater of worlds ever. She debuted in marvels editor thing last year i think.

:sure:

wow. that looks dumb.

Who's the mom?

Guys, this is obviously not a serious story.

By the way, this was the result of a contest where budding writers would make Marvel short stories, and the winner would get their own series.

Here's the original work, which gives you insight into her character, how this will probably go, and what that tentacly thing is.

http://asylums.insanejournal.com/scans_daily/274389.html

I think she has a Twitter account.

Guys, this is obviously not a serious story.

By the way, this was the result of a contest where budding writers would make Marvel short stories, and the winner would get their own series.

Here's the original work, which gives you insight into her character, how this will probably go, and what that tentacly thing is.

http://asylums.insanejournal.com/scans_daily/274389.html

I think she has a Twitter account.

Well the House of Ideas has officially ran out of ideas.

What about Battlestar Galactus?

She-hulk of course. Who else?

Did adam warren only do the cover art? Or the whole thing?

He does the art, and co-writes it with some other fellow.

and yet so dumb

And yet...so dumb.

I dunno, I've seen much stranger ideas from MArvel in the past few years.

Let's see...

-Ego the Living Planet hitting on Earth, and the Avengers have to cockblock him because his gravitional pull is endangering humanity.

-The IRS comes to pay the Avengers pay for their wanton property damage, but promise to let them off if they can get supervillains to pay their taxes.

-Spider-Man, Hulk, and Iron Man try to stop Kang from taking over the world with time traveling potato chips.

-Klaw starts a career in country music, and accidently brainwashes Hulk to buy a pick-up trucks and tell couples to stay together.

And you know what?

THOSE WERE SOME OF THE BEST COMICS EVER.

GALACTUSBOOBS.

*drools*

He does the art, and co-writes it with some other fellow.

I dunno, I've seen much stranger ideas from MArvel in the past few years.

Let's see...

-Ego the Living Planet hitting on Earth, and the Avengers have to cockblock him because his gravitional pull is endangering humanity.

-The IRS comes to pay the Avengers pay for their wanton property damage, but promise to let them off if they can get supervillains to pay their taxes.

-Spider-Man, Hulk, and Iron Man try to stop Kang from taking over the world with time traveling potato chips.

-Klaw starts a career in country music, and accidently brainwashes Hulk to buy a pick-up trucks and tell couples to stay together.

And you know what?

THOSE WERE SOME OF THE BEST COMICS EVER.

You forgot the one where the Avengers all get turned into MODOKs!

Those sound awesome.

It's Jeff Parker's run on Marvel Adventures: Avengers.

Actually, only the first two and Iceshadow's example are from MA: Avengers. The other two are from MA: Superheroes.

But I digress. This is obviously meant to be a fun little story, it most likely will not be in continuity, and I don't see any reason whatsoever for disregarding it for being fun.

Especially because it's a freaking one-shot! Geez, people!

Especially because it's a freaking one-shot! Geez, people!
What? You didn't hear about the 50 spin-offs, 15 team books, 43 cross-overs, 74 other one-shots, 82 mega-earth-shattering-the-universe-will-never-be-the-same events, all by Bendis? And that's just for July!

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back