gamer tags and codes

Added Ultimate Quicksilver's ps3 code.

I've asked before but please can a mod sticky this for people to find?

I forgot a while back to put up my PS3 online handle, tho I'm sure it won't be a shock to anyone.

PS3: skottichan

Houde has a Wii Friend code *****es

6647 6418 4571 4871

If a mod or Mole could add me to the first post that would be great. My console nickname is Houdini, and I'll be adding the rest of you shortly

Houde has a Wii Friend code *****es

6647 6418 4571 4871

If a mod or Mole could add me to the first post that would be great. My console nickname is Houdini, and I'll be adding the rest of you shortly

Done , and I just noticed you figured out your code on your own :oops: I just posted a minute ago how to find it :lol:

I don't get what this is supposed to do or what I'm supposed to do.

I'm a total n00b. :|

Okay, go back to where you got your friend code, and register my code there. Assign a nickname, and a Mii if you want, the Mii is not needed.

Now, if the other person already has you registered, like I do, we can send emails via the Wii and share Mii's

I don't get what this is supposed to do or what I'm supposed to do.

I'm a total n00b. :|

Go to where you found your code in address book , Then go register , Put in the codes of the people you want to add and details one at a time and you then add them to your wii.

Hope this helps bro

Edit :
Okay, go back to where you got your friend code, and register my code there. Assign a nickname, and a Mii if you want, the Mii is not needed.

Now, if the other person already has you registered, like I do, we can send emails via the Wii and share Mii's

ok he beat me to it :lol:

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back