gamer tags and codes

i finally got my PS3 connected to the internet again so i will be adding everyone except Skotti (she already added me)

Shaggymarco you tried to add me but i think you only ended up sending me a blank message

when i get home i will check my wii number again and repost it because im 95% sure i gave you guys the wrong one (as in i never received Houde or Ice's invites, but i'm still getting notices from nintendo)

(as in i never received Houde or Ice's invites, but i'm still getting notices from nintendo)

you don't get invites , they add you , you add them and then it works , just incase you expecting a message saying they adding you.

okay then i might have been looking in the wrong place

if you looked in address book for your code you looked in right place. If you read it off a can of soup's barcode it's wrong :lol:

Still waiting on everyone except Bass and Skotti to add me.

okay I just added everyone to my Wii, which i have been having issue's with

i get an internet error everytime i try to update it, so something is obviously screwy, since the only thing i can use the internet with on the wii is the internet channel, so if you guys do get my invite could you tell me, i think i'm going to have to call nintendo

okay I just added everyone to my Wii, which i have been having issue's with

i get an internet error everytime i try to update it, so something is obviously screwy, since the only thing i can use the internet with on the wii is the internet channel, so if you guys do get my invite could you tell me, i think i'm going to have to call nintendo

Your console might already be updated some games come with updates

and I'm still waiting for

E
eroz
Ice
DGspider-fan
Venom Melendez
Fuzzy Birds

to add me

Last edited:
Gemini according to my Wii it's not worked , I thought i would wait a day before judging as it takes a few hours but no , sorry mate

I think I have Ice and Mole confirmed on my wii, and someone else

but my wii is once again off line so it don't matter

TOG and E should post there PS3 tags

I got a 360 for Christmas. Feel free to add me, my gamertag is CapnWillie. I need some folks to play online with me!

Houde did I send you my mii yet? I know I got yours but can't remember sending any

Latest posts

Back