gamer tags and codes

MY PS3 LIVES AGAIN!

after an extended hiatus from online usage, I've finally gotten my PS3 back online, (my Wii too, but I haven't played that since I grew tired of SSBB).

I accepted a handful of friend-requests from you guys, and I downloaded the three-free songs from Rock Band

Charlene (I'm Right Behind You) by Stephen and The Colberts, Is great! I can't believe they got a Stephen Colbert song in this game, (hoping for "Singin' in Korean", and the Tek Jensen theme)

I spent a couple hours online playing Rock Band, and I will be spending some time on SC4 if anyone wants to fight me (I'm a skilled-noob, I'm a very good fighter, but I don't have any major moves memorized)

YAY!

I removed my XBox 360 code because I no longer have an XBox 360.

I'll add it as soon as I find out what it is. I honestly have no idea.

It's your profile name. Turn it go to friends list and your name will be top if it's auto-sign in. If not you'll see by turning it on.

Unless you already knew that making this post of mine redundantly redundant.

OOO! OOO!

My brand-new-as-of-xmas Xbox 360 gamertag is.....wait for it....

dancanplay

this makes me angry. I just got a friggin year membership yesterday for some xboxlivin' and now the video input on my xbox doesn't work. I thought this was a cable problem so I buy a new cable and same fuzzy screen. Audio still works. This just makes me angry. :x

Last edited:
Updated for my Wii code (wii came today)

Damn that was a lot of work. :( I'll have to it all again for smash bros (I'll leave that and if someone wants a game THEN i'll add, can not go through that again :lol: )

Latest posts

Back