Games you want to see made?

Driving is crazy if you're Asian and epileptic. Jerk.:cry:

Yes but if you're Asian and epileptic you have no soul and therefore no insults can hurt your fellings (as you have none). So it's ok :)

Last edited:
I'd like to see a DAWN OF THE DEAD game get made. Based on the original movie. The mall setting seems like it would be fun to play in, and it wouldn't just be the mall, it would take you through the whole movie (the SWAT team raiding the tenement building at the beginning, the main characters filling the helicopter up with gas). The thing I don't like about games like RESIDENT EVIL and LEFT 4 DEAD is that you have to fight zombies with like, giant, impaling, prehensile tongues and like, other whacked out monsters (I've not played DEAD RISING). Which is fine, but I'd like to just fight something more realistic. Like a slow-moving, undead human. Plus .... reenacting the scene in the mall with Tom Savini's biker gang would kick ***. DAY OF THE DEAD might be too short of a game. NIGHT OF THE LIVING DEAD might be fun. I didn't like LAND OF THE DEAD. Haven't seen DIARY OF THE DEAD.

Right...well, you have to play Dead Rising, because it's exactly what you've described. Every single zombie in the game is just plain old Romero-style, with no extra powers, or anything. All of the bosses in the game are human psychopaths, including several bikers (and you can steal the bikes).

The best part about Dead Rising is the weapons, which are actually like weapons people use in zombie movies (i.e., bits of wood, lead pipes, knives, CDs, etc.) as opposed to high-tech weaponry (you can't get any decent guns until you're at least through at least 40% of the game).

It's truly magnificent and I can't wait for the sequel.

A game based on the novella/movie Duel. You are in the middle of nowhere and have to escape a giant truck. Use the GTA engine.

A game based on the novel Battle Royale. You are one of 48 characters who are placed on a random map, given a randomly selected weapon, and told to be the last one surviving. Perfect for online gameplay.

A 3D Pokemon RPG.

A game based on the novella/movie Duel. You are in the middle of nowhere and have to escape a giant truck. Use the GTA engine.

This would be very good for a downloadable short-game. Very good indeed. Vroom.

A 3D Pokemon RPG.

Holy ****, how is this not a MASSIVE, staple-of-gaming gigantic online phenomenon yet?!:crazy:

The only explanation is they are spending years perfecting it.

I agree. Seems strange that there hasn't been one yet, let alone a 'nonline' 3D PokéMon RPG (the only ones that came close were PokéMon Stadium). Perhaps the state of MMORPG technology at the moment isn't good enough to have a vastly interactive online experience and have incredible animation for the moves of the different PokéMon.

A PokéMon MMORPG would definitely be enough to get me interested in PokéMon again.

Last edited:
I want to see a Hellboy/BPRD game in the Metroidvania mold for a portable console or (preferably) XBOX Live/PSN. It's something I've wanted for a while now, and awesome enough, Chris Sims actually did a mock-up of an 8-bit HB Castlevania game. Instead of one character who learns a bunch of abilities, instead give us three or four who each have different paths through the map and specialties that allow them to complete puzzles and open up paths for other characters.

I think it would be too bad for words.

Last edited:
I know it sounds like I'm being facetious but honestly, I'd like to see some "adult only" games. Something completely unedited, content-wise.

I want a Invader Zim game in the vein of the Rachet and Clank games.

And a Predators game going to different planets hunting different things. Similar to Metal Gear Solid.

I want a Invader Zim game in the vein of the Rachet and Clank games.

And a Predators game going to different planets hunting different things. Similar to Metal Gear Solid.

I was looking for a thumbs up smiley. We should have one. I like both of those ideas a lot. And the best way I could think of expressing my liking toward them was a thumbs up.

*Thumbs up*

Last edited:
Marvel Vs Disney

Style of fighter : Super Smash bros Brawl style

Characters :

Marvel :
Spider-man
Iron-man
Thor
Captain America
Wolverine
Cyclops
Pheonix
Silver surfer
Punisher
Blade
Daredevil
Elektra
H.E.R.B.I.E. (He would be like pokemon trainer swapping out FF members for strategy)
Hulk
Doctor Strange
Green Goblin
Magneto
Dr Doom
Spider-Ham
Super hero squad Hulk!

Disney
Mickey Mouse
Minnie Mouse
Buzz Light year
Woody
Tron
Alice
Goliath
Demona
Scrooge McDuck
Fantasia Mickey
Hercules
Hades
Jack sparrow
Davy Jones
Jack-Jack (like H.E.R.B.I.E. only swap incredibles out for strategy)
Kermit the frog (like Kirby as the Muppets do parodies. He gets a parody costume of other player and their powers)
Miss Piggy (no need for her to have kirby powers as pig-fu will do)
Jack Skellington
Oogie Boogie
Genie

Modes –

Story Mode : Using new 2D animated cutscenes. I say 2D as true not all characters belong in it but it's both comic like and disney like.

Arcade mode

Vs mode

Story designer!

Extras : videos from story mode, art , sound bites, Profiles, a collection of purposely made "gag reels" with "outtakes" from story mode.

Last edited:
SSJmole said:
Marvel Vs Disney

Style of fighter : Super Smash bros Brawl style

Characters :

Marvel :
Spider-man
Iron-man
Thor
Captain America
Wolverine
Cyclops
Pheonix
Silver surfer
Punisher
Blade
Daredevil
Elektra
H.E.R.B.I.E. (He would be like pokemon trainer swapping out FF members for strategy)
Hulk
Doctor Strange
Green Goblin
Magneto
Dr Doom
Spider-Ham
Super hero squad Hulk!

Disney
Mickey Mouse
Minnie Mouse
Buzz Light year
Woody
Tron
Alice
Goliath
Demona
Scrooge McDuck
Fantasia Mickey
Hercules
Hades
Jack sparrow
Davy Jones
Jack-Jack (like H.E.R.B.I.E. only swap incredibles out for strategy)
Kermit the frog (like Kirby as the Muppets do parodies. He gets a parody costume of other player and their powers)
Miss Piggy (no need for her to have kirby powers as pig-fu will do)
Jack Skellington
Oogie Boogie
Genie

Modes –

Story Mode : Using new 2D animated cutscenes. I say 2D as true not all characters belong in it but it’s both comic like and disney like.

Arcade mode

Vs mode

Story designer!

Extras : videos from story mode, art , sound bites, Profiles, a collection of purposely made “gag reels” with “outtakes” from story mode.

No Iceman. FAIL!

A new Vagrant Story, Persona 5, a real choice dependent X-Men game, a sequel to Alan Wake, and a Santa Monica game that isn't God of War.

Latest posts

Back