Geek Fight

Does Sonic have access to the Chaos Emeralds?

Master Chief, running over some turf, looks at the final Halo Gate, and loads his gun, getting ready to enter it, fight the Flood, and save the day.

Which he does everytime.

As he goes forward, he sees a giant robot come out the distance, driven by a man in a red suit, and completely overweight. The robot attacks, and Master Chief goes to work. He jumps to the side, bullets hitting the place he was in, and throws a plasma grenade, the grenade blasting a leg off the robot. It collaspes. Master Chief walks over to the wreckage, looking for the man. He finds him, out cold, laying on the ground. Master Chief goes to book him, to see if the man is alive, and then he gets slapped with a strange device.

Dr. Robotnik stands up, smiling. His device worked, and now this warrior, who is mostly machine anyways, works for him. A Chaos Emerald powers the structure behind him, and he knew this man was able to get it for him.

Minutes Later

Sonic, Knuckles and Tails, following the Chaos Emeralds signature land on the same planet. They see the wreckage of Dr. Robotnik's robot, and they all conclude the vil doctor is inside. The see the door open, and follow.

The see plenty of dead bodies, lots of humans, aliens, and small gooey things. Venturing further, they run into their first contact with the Flood. The zombies get increasingly harder and harder, and the Sonic team is pushed to their limits. They fight their way to the inside of the machine, and see Dr. Robotnik, being protected by what looks like a sophisticated robot. Sonic and team attacked.

Insert kickass fight scene, in which Master Chief hands Sonic and their team their collective asses. When he goes to kill Tails, he falters, and Tails grab the machine Dr. Robotnik used to control Master Chief, and rips it off. Master Chief comes back to his senses, and backhands Dr. Robotnik. Him, Sonic & Company destroy the Halo machine, and leave, with Dr. Robotnik in custody, and Chaos Emerald in hand.

SONIC PWNS
MASTER CHIEF
CUZ HALO
IS TEH
SUXXXORZZZ!!!!!!1111

WoW vs CounterStrike?
You mean characters or community?
Because if its community they both end up destroying the world and then they will run and jump towards other planets destroying them with their war cry "LOL NOOB"

Punisher vs. Master Chief. Had a debate about this a couple months ago. It was pretty interesting so I would like to see what you guys think.

CarsToBots.com already posted this........of course the Transformers win. But we all know that since the Autobots are no bigger than the standard vehicle.......Godzilla could just step on them and call it a day. Gojira fo teh win!

why would the robots wait for the extremely slow giants to crush them? Just saying.

Last edited by a moderator:
CarsToBots.com already posted this........of course the Transformers win.

But we all know that since the Autobots are no bigger than the standard vehicle.......Godzilla could just step on them and call it a day.

Gojira fo teh win!

Absolutely no insulting or calling anyone names. You can ask questions without resulting to that.

I apologise. I was wrong. I should keep certain things to myself. It was not right of me to call him that even though i disagree with what he said, hurting others isn't okay. Thoughts shouldn't always be voiced.

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back