Geico cavemen get sitcom!!

Dancanread

I'd been joking with friends about this for weeks, and now it seems like it'll be a reality. I love these commercials. Hopefully the show won't be too much of a good thing.

Variety.com-Cavemen

Lynx

. . .

I hate the cavemen commercials. Giving the gecko a sitcom would have been so much better.

E

Excelsior Club
I liked the first commercial, but the rest. . . meh.

I'd rather see an Unforzen Caveman Lawyer show!

Unfrozen Caveman Lawyer had the greatest theme song ever.

"He used to be a caveman, but now he's a lawyer...UNFROZEN CAVEMAN LAWYER!"

ultimatedjf

Wow, ABC actually picked up this show for the fall.

This'll be the worst show since CBS' Baby Bob -- which, of course, I watched every episode of.

Lil Brother

Um, the cavemen commercials are the worst of the Geico commercials without question. Stupid stupid stupid...

I would rather see Tiny House, thankyouverymuch. Or the gecko getting his own action-packing adventure thriller romance suspense horror kickass live action with CGI popcorn blockbuster smash hit coming to theaters this summer.

Victor Von Doom

Fist of teh Internets.
I will watch this.

WTF? E.....you can't be serious?

What the hell does ABC even air other than Lost, Grey's Anatomy and Desperate Housewives?

They cancelled "What About Brian" for this? And I don't even know what "What About Brian?" is.

moonmaster

Without him, all of you would be lost souls roamin
WTF? E.....you can't be serious?

What the hell does ABC even air other than Lost, Grey's Anatomy and Desperate Housewives?

They cancelled "What About Brian" for this? And I don't even know what "What About Brian?" is.
:lol:

Whenever I would see a commercial for that show, I would turn to everyone and go "What about Brian!? WHAT ABOUT BRIAN!?"

Friday

I think According to Jim is the worst show on TV.

I like the Geico cavemen so I'll give this a shot. Since I heard about t I've been trying to come up with what it could be about and have gotten nothing. Not a good sign.

Latest posts