Geico cavemen get sitcom!!

Wow does that look bad. I'm definatly watching it though. After about two episodes they'll run out of racism jokes to play and have to come up with something decent on their own.

Baxter doesn't seem to understand how modern TV works. Can someone else explain it? I don't have the heart to tell him.

Baxter doesn't seem to understand how modern TV works. Can someone else explain it? I don't have the heart to tell him.

It's simple.....

Anything good gets cancelled. Anything bad gets cancelled quick. And mediocre shows last forever.

Unless you work at NBC or FOX. Then, the length of your show lasts for whatever number the dice turn up.

FOX Exec#1: How long are we gonna keep Drive on?
FOX Exec#2: Dunno. What do the Gatekeepers say?
FOX Exec#1: I wish you'd stop calling them that. They're just dice.
FOX Exec#2: Just roll 'em so I can go home....
FOX Exec#1: OK! BIG MONEY! BIG MONEY! NO WHAMMY!
FOX Exec#2: Ooooooh. 4. Tough break there, Fillion.
FOX Exec#1: Meh.

I seriously am against this whole caveman thing. Really. The commercials aren't that funny. The only one that is remotely entertaining is that airport one. And I think its only because of the music.

I seriously am against this whole caveman thing. Really. The commercials aren't that funny. The only one that is remotely entertaining is that airport one. And I think its only because of the music.

Ha! Totally.

The one where they are at the party arguing and the one comes up and says "Tina and I are getting back together" is also funny. But that might just be because the name "Tina" is inherently funny.

The first few were funny, but ones like the therapists are pretty lame

I'd rather them make a TV show out of the cavemen than the gecko because....I like my gecko in small doses. If they made an entire TV show out of the gecko, they'd be over-doing it, and the gecko would be less funny, thus ruining the gecko. By the way, what's the gecko's name anyway? And speaking of geckos, does anyone remember the video game Gex: Enter the Gecko?

Back to the cavemen. You don't quite love them as much as the gecko, and therefore won't be sad when the ratings plummet into oblivion. The cavemen show is like an experimental show before they turn the gecko into a show, except they're never going to turn the gecko into a show. So they're just risking their slightly less funny thing.

I didn't see it, but I'm gonna go ahead and agree with you on principle. Commercials shouldn't get tv shows. Can you imagine a Where's the Beef show?

Ick poo.

. . .I would totally watch a Where's the Beef show. That old lady is awesome.

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back