Generational Prejudice

Oh god, woman drivers suck.

Almost as bad as the Asians.
Asian grandmothers are worse. Or Filipino motorcyclists. I can testify.

But then again, I hate everyone who drives.

This is because I commute, so too me everyone on wheels is a jackass. Kinda like how everyone with wheels thinks all pedestrians are pricks.

nigma said:
I hate that show too, and yes its becuase of Sayid. WHY? i've been compared to his drunk brown *** by everyone and there mommies lovers uncle. and here i am trying to get into show biz.

know i know how a china man feels when asked, do you stuns like bruce lee?
The only thing worse than my overly dominant Chinese genetics being compared to every Chinese boy in film (I used to get Short Round a lot when I was young) is being compared to Harry Potter all the time.

I'm not kidding I get Harry Potter more often than I get Chinaboy # E246A. I actually beat someone with a broom that he had a bruised lip and eyebrow for days because of that.

The only thing worse than my overly dominant Chinese genetics being compared to every Chinese boy in film (I used to get Short Round a lot when I was young) is being compared to Harry Potter all the time.

I'm not kidding I get Harry Potter more often than I get Chinaboy # E246A. I actually beat someone with a broom that he had a bruised lip and eyebrow for days because of that.

Was it a Nimbus 2000?

Duh, it was a Cleansweep Eleven. Spanish oak handle, anti-jinx varnish and most important of all, vibration control features!!!!

can't go wrong with the spanish oak. And when you're not using it, protect it with a persian silk cover.

You know, I never thought I'd have to use this thread again.

[video=youtube;iWIb5WpHURM]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iWIb5WpHURM&feature=player_embedded[/video]

I'm depressed.

Latest posts

Back