Get Your first Look at the New Iron Man Cartoon.

the watcher

The August 8 release of Ultimate Avengers 2 on DVD will be accompanied by a preview of the next Lionsgate/Marvel animated film, Iron Man.

The two-minute, 42-second preview includes designs and brief "early take 1" animation clips, along with comments from writer Greg Johnson, producer/director Frank Paur and producers Eric S. Rollman and Craig Kyle.

As previously reported, Iron Man will be an origin movie. Marc Worden, who voiced Tony Stark/Iron Man in Ultimate Avengers and Ultimate Avengers 2, returns for Iron Man.

ironman0.jpg

ironman4.jpg

ironman1.jpg

ironman2.jpg

ironman5.jpg

ironman6.jpg

ironman7.jpg

http://www.comicscontinuum.com/stories/0607/31/index.htm

Last edited:
Where is this from?

I really like the animation. It suits this. I wonder, though, if this is in continuity with the Ultimate Avengers.

Ice said:
Where is this from?

I really like the animation. It suits this. I wonder, though, if this is in continuity with the Ultimate Avengers.

That's all I was waiting for.

the watcher said:
I was refering to putting the link up.
Yes, I know. But that's not why I asked the question. As I said, I hadn't seen anyone show this, and was wondering who had taken the scoop.

Has it been said when this will come out?

Hibiki said:
So is this THE ironman movie? If so shouldn't it be in the movie thread?
No, this isn't what Faverue (sp?) is working on. This is the cartoon movie, not the movie moive. If you saw the poster for the movie movie, it says May 2008. :)

Ice said:
No, this isn't what Faverue (sp?) is working on. This is the cartoon movie, not the movie moive. If you saw the poster for the movie movie, it says May 2008. :)

Geekdom at it's finest. Even so the poster looks like it belongs to a cartoon movie, not a "movie movie."

Planet-man said:
So....Tony Stark is asian in this?:x

Heheh.

No, if this was related to Ult. Avengers we'd see Tony drenched in blue paint with a giant rabid monkey in his pants.

Wait no, that's not right at all....

:?

Tobias: I think I just blue myself.

(There's gotta be a better way to say that.)

ultimatedjf said:
No, if this was related to Ult. Avengers we'd see Tony drenched in blue paint with a giant rabid monkey in his pants.

I think its officially the first time that if it was Ultimate Iron Man, then we would prefer it that they changed the origin. Lots.

The problem with seeing the seek peek, is that you would have to buy Ultimate Avengers 2....and if the first one was anything to go by I would prefer to be sodomized with a cactus....

Planet-man said:
So....Tony Stark is asian in this?:x
If they were going to go with facial hair, they could have made it look like something an American man would actually wear.

Some Studio Idiot said:
SYNOPSIS

Past and present collide in this epic adventure that reveals the origin of Iron Man. While raising the ruins of a long buried Chinese kingdom, billionaire inventor Tony Stark digs up far more than he bargained for. He unleashes an age-old prophecy that foretells the resurrection of the Mandarin, the emperor of China's darkest and most violent dynasty. In order to confront the destructive force, Tony creates an armored suit infused with high-tech weaponry. To stop the evil that he himself has raised from the earth, Tony must become his greatest invention ever -- Iron Man! The newly born champion must travel to the four corners of the earth to battle the Mandarin's henchmen, the Elementals -- four magical warriors who harness the power of the elements -- earth, water, wind, and fire -- with deadly chemistry. But is the Iron Knight, as he his known in the prophecy, strong enough to defy fate and turn back the malevolent forces hell-bent on earth's destruction?

Seriously, what the ****? It sounds like a huge steaming pile of bollocks.

Out in January, for those who want to see Iron Man's origins brutally raped once again (Yes, I'm talking about you Card).

Latest posts

Back