Ghost Rider...an Angel?

I bet people would complain more if Ghost Rider was a great character in the first place.

I bet people would complain more if Ghost Rider was a great character in the first place.

Truth.

And really the concept is not that bad...but not something I'd want to read from Way. Actually I don't think I'd like to read anything Way does anymore.

Still, I could buy that.

I won't purchase it though.

Makes more sense than the original idea. Always struck me as particularly odd that someone of GRs origin would fight crime and evil wherever he goes, and that he was called the Spirit of Vengeance at that.

Although I don't read the book, it's a good twist, and a good direction to take the character I think.

it kinda puts alot of the stuff that's been previously established on it's head though

Zarathos was a demon, not an angel, what about Danny Ketch? and all the other previous Ghost Riders?

another thing that doesn't really have much to do with this but i thought that Johnny sold his soul to Mephisto and not Satan?

this series angers me

it kinda puts alot of the stuff that's been previously established on it's head though

Zarathos was a demon, not an angel, what about Danny Ketch? and all the other previous Ghost Riders?

another thing that doesn't really have much to do with this but i thought that Johnny sold his soul to Mephisto and not Satan?

this series angers me

It was orginaly lucifer then changed to mephisto.

....And i guess i'm the only one the enjoyed way's run..

I'm torn. I hate the idea. But I love it.

Don't care about the character. But love Aaron's work.

So torn.
I love the idea.

I also like Jason Aaron.

Therefore, I have NO interest in going back to read Way's run, but I don't mind this revelation being the starting point of Aaron's run.

Yay!

I don't think it's a revelation that makes sense or actually does anything.

Like Liam Neeson turning out to be Ra's Al Ghul.

It just doesn't really matter, does it?

Makes more sense than the original idea. Always struck me as particularly odd that someone of GRs origin would fight crime and evil wherever he goes, and that he was called the Spirit of Vengeance at that.

Agreed. Ghost Rider being the "Fire that rains down from Heaven" and "God's Wrath" makes alot more sense when you really think about the character.

this series angers me

This is a retcon going on. And after how convoluted the 90's series was, we really needed this.

Last edited:
I love this. I mean it makes complete sense that he would be a tool of Heaven when he's hunting down bad guys. The only thing I don't like are his wings and hope that is just for a cover or something because i don't want him flying all over the place or to have unused wings that are the for show.

Latest posts

Back