Ghost Rider movie News

See....I'm not thinking Elektra dud. I'm thinking DD status.

I looks like it'll be entertaining the first 3 times you watch it......then you'll start to really see those flaws.
That's how I feel about it.

I like the graphics- how GR looks and all. Just that the story isn't going to carry the movie very well. Like you said, it'll be like DD.

Elektra will always be Marvel's worst. I'm glad I didn't actually pay for the movie myself. But that's anothe story.

Hey now Vic to be fair one of the common complaints with film was fights were too long

maybe the 15 minutes extends the fights

Longer fights don't make up for a ****ty film. Sorry Mole....you need to face the facts that this was a baaaad movie.

Longer fights don't make up for a ****ty film. Sorry Mole....you need to face the facts that this was a baaaad movie.

I enjoyed it.

Not saying it was great just enjoyable. However my point was the common complaint was fights were too short. So i figure if they extended them they would fixed the common complaint which could be a good thing.

Now i understand that you do not like the film and I can respect that but I think an extended version could be cool

Latest posts

Back