God of War 2

What a great game. Just as fun as #1 was but with many new things to enjoy as well. I highly recomend it.

I finished it today. It was seemed shorter than the first one.

But I loved the Titans and the ending was awesome.

I can't wait for 3.

I beat it last night, my only complaint is how short this game is. I played through in 17 hours. I wish there was more.

That big fat thing with like 20 boobies was so hot.

20070319.jpg

^^^^^^ describes this game perfectly i beat this bad boy in 3 days it fixed everything wrong with god of war 1 and made what was good about it better. and it may feel shorter becuase of how addicting it was but it's longer then the first one by about 7 hours

*spoilers*

Imagine how GOW3 will start you know how the first levels are always ****ing amazing imagine starting on gaia's back as you climb mt. olympus to fight the gods

and the best boss deaths was perseus and theseus they got ****ed up big time!!!!

I'ma say this ties with devil may cry 3 has the best action games i've ever played

I swear......depending on how Spiderman3 turns out----this will be the greatest game in the history of ever.

I'm for serious.

I have only gotten as far as the Island of Creation. I am pacing myself because to be quite honest---I can only take so much awesome before my head explodes.

Wow....just wow.

I swear......depending on how Spiderman3 turns out----this will be the greatest game in the history of ever.

I'm for serious.

I have only gotten as far as the Island of Creation. I am pacing myself because to be quite honest---I can only take so much awesome before my head explodes.

Wow....just wow.
dude it only get's better.

i beat this game last night, the ending was amazing.

i'm trying to decide wether or not i should go through again on Bonus play, or if i should finally get around to beating GOW 1 (since i only played the first couple levels and forgot about it)

the island of rhodes thing is going to be exactly the same as that phone number in the first one

I've just gotten as far as the Temple of Medusa's sister.

Still.....even though I could play this game for hours....I need to pace myself. This game really is epic and it makes the Spartans of 300 look like Hal Sparks.

I hope it's a trailer for the next one, but It's most likely some 1-800 number like from the first game

It's not a 1-800 number but it's still pretty lame.

Just some videos with different commentary explaining the first level.

Ok....did I literally just fight Icarus and fall thru a crack in the planet? Did I just scale the Titan Atlas?

I'm putting this out there right now.....the "God of War" series is the greatest game ever made. Period.

I have no clue as to how they're gonna top this?

Wow.....

Ok....did I literally just fight Icarus and fall thru a crack in the planet? Did I just scale the Titan Atlas?

I'm putting this out there right now.....the "God of War" series is the greatest game ever made. Period.

I have no clue as to how they're gonna top this?

Wow.....

It gets better.

Some of what Atlas was saying was very hinting.

With what happens at the end of the game and him saying that Kratos helped put him there, but how is that possible unless something happens in the next game with...

Kratos new time traveling

Last edited:
The ending was very Halo 2 to me. I'm mad that we're gonna' have to wait at least three years to see the outcome of the new Titanomachy. At least the first game had a finite ending, with Kratos becoming the God of War. There didn't have to be a sequel after that, it was a nice solid ending.

Latest posts

Back