God of War 2

Can I have some help here?

I'm interested in getting this, but seeing as I am still in high school, my mom has to screen everything I get. Though she trusts me, her main concern is that my 11-year-old brother might see something she dosen't want him to see.

I imagine it could be fine if I avoid the sex minigame. He's seen me play RE4. Any suggestions?

Can I have some help here?

I'm interested in getting this, but seeing as I am still in high school, my mom has to screen everything I get. Though she trusts me, her main concern is that my 11-year-old brother might see something she dosen't want him to see.

I imagine it could be fine if I avoid the sex minigame. He's seen me play RE4. Any suggestions?

Are you talking about one or two?

It's no more violent than RE4 from what I can tell.

So I finally beat the game. Damn decent cliffhanger ending. I now cannot wait to play the next one.

One thing.....I don't know if anyone else noticed it...but did you guys see that one door/painting in the outter loom area that portrayed the 3 Wise Men from The Bible?

At first I thought it was weird that it'd be there in the game....but then after I beat the game I thought of the inevitable ending to the next game. I wonder if the picture is forshadowing the ending of the next game?

I don't know....I'm rambling now.....

So I finally beat the game. Damn decent cliffhanger ending. I now cannot wait to play the next one.

One thing.....I don't know if anyone else noticed it...but did you guys see that one door/painting in the outter loom area that portrayed the 3 Wise Men from The Bible?

At first I thought it was weird that it'd be there in the game....but then after I beat the game I thought of the inevitable ending to the next game. I wonder if the picture is forshadowing the ending of the next game?

I don't know....I'm rambling now.....

that stood out to me too.

You weren't the only one. There's a lot of talk on the GameFAQs forum for GoWII about Kratos, after he defeats the Olympians, becoming the sole God, the Judeo-Christian God.

after he defeats the Olympians, becoming the sole God, the Judeo-Christian God.
I wouldn't hold my breathe for that. The odds of that happening are the same as Kratos becoming the GodKiller and traveling to different mythologiess and killing their gods (like norse gods egyptian gods etc)

Yeah...I wouldn't go as far as saying he'll become The God.

I expect the Titans to sacrifice themselves to help Kratos and then for him to destroy all the gods and then no longer having the want to be worshipped, he kills himself. Leaving the world godless so to speak.

I don't know. Religion ain't my strong point so I'm now rambling once again.

Yeah...I wouldn't go as far as saying he'll become The God.

I expect the Titans to sacrifice themselves to help Kratos and then for him to destroy all the gods and then no longer having the want to be worshipped, he kills himself. Leaving the world godless so to speak.

I don't know. Religion ain't my strong point so I'm now rambling once again.

I didn't catch that. Thanks.

But did no one think of the werid convo with Altas.

How Kratos helped put him there, but how is that possible?

It's good to know that after playing crappy games like Spiderman3......I can always come back to a gem like this.

Just a few rounds of the Challenge of the Gods is better than the entire Spiderman3 game.

Damn I love this game!

And now I just noticed TOGs comment. So now I have to go home and watch the movies again to see what he's talking about.

It's good to know that after playing crappy games like Spiderman3......I can always come back to a gem like this.

Just a few rounds of the Challenge of the Gods is better than the entire Spiderman3 game.

Damn I love this game!

And now I just noticed TOGs comment. So now I have to go home and watch the movies again to see what he's talking about.

it's challenge of the Titans

Latest posts

Back