Golden Compass

So, I saw this on Wednesday, and my big question (other than whether or not I now have to go to confession for seeing a movie I was told to boycott)

I've learned that whenever someone tells you not to listen to or watch something - you almost always should.

I really enjoyed this, which was odd, because I gave up on the book. I would like to see sequels. I preferred this to Narnia.

*Waits for DJF's slam post he always does whenever someone mentions they liked this movie*

Have I slammed the movie? If anything, I've slammed its performance at the box office, and therefore the fact that there won't be any sequels. So, if anyone liked the movie (and hey, I might even like it too; I'm just waiting to rent the DVD), I can laugh because they're never gonna get to see The Subtle Knife or The Amber Spyglass.

Have I slammed the movie? If anything, I've slammed its performance at the box office, and therefore the fact that there won't be any sequels. So, if anyone liked the movie (and hey, I might even like it too; I'm just waiting to rent the DVD), I can laugh because they're never gonna get to see The Subtle Knife or The Amber Spyglass.

But you mention it's failure at the box office, EVERYTIME someone mentions the movie. We understand

Latest posts

Back