Good News! Next artist on Ultimate X-Men...

IMAC

Rich Johnson at Lying in the Gutters, a weekly column at comicbookresources.com with comic rumors, has Vaughn staying on Ultimate X-men with Stuart Immonen as the new artist. I wonder if Ellis will stay on UFF and who he will be drawing with? I bet Kubert is starting on Origin 2.

There hasnt been any mention yet. Marvel wont say anything until either the Wizard World Tour in Texas this November, or at least 3 months before the issue #19.

To take this back to the topic, I really don't seem to be as excited about Immonen as everyone else here... His style doesn't suit the title at all unless its colored correctly.

I dont like his style but he can tell a story. Hes okay. I want to see Jim Lee on the title. Is that asking to much? I dont think its asking to much?

I was joking man. I know that he probably has a contract with DC but still... a fanboy can dream. I think that Andy or Adam Kubert is going to be drawing UFF

Adam Kubert will be doing UFF.

I would like to see someone like Bachalo on the title only because he's familiar with the characters and we have already digested his style before.

Well, he at least has the dark feel to the book, which was something I felt we lost when Brian Peterson came on.

I didn't think it had a dark feel before Peterson, and I don't feel like it's something that is missing...it's not like it's a "dark" book.

Well, I know, but it sort of has this cryptic feel to it, you know? Like characters will push the envelope just because and that kinda thing. Take Wolverine trying to off Cyclops for example...

Well, I know, but it sort of has this cryptic feel to it, you know? Like characters will push the envelope just because and that kinda thing. Take Wolverine trying to off Cyclops for example...

I see what your saying. I agree.

It's realistic. I mean, we don't have clowns running around making the world happy... That's not what we do when we know the truth about too many things for our own good. The only clown we have running around is ol' Dubbya but he's not helping us any...

You lost me, man. That's in the writing, not the art.

The only clown we have running around is ol' Dubbya but he's not helping us any...

PLEASE - no political commentary. It has no place here, and that didn't even make any sense. :roll:

Latest posts

Back