Grand Theft America speculation (Ultimates 2 spoilers)

ProjectX2

Don't expect me to take you with me when I go to s
Speculate on what you think may happen in the last arc of the Ultimates!

This arc is called "Gods and Monsters" refering to Thor and the Hulk, which this arc is about. I'd say Grand Theft America is going to be about all the other national superhero teams taking over America. I don't maean in the fighting sort of word, more like they are crowding it. Either that, or Ultron takes over... Or something completely different which is Millar's specialty.

I explained everything in my post. Read it! So far the arcs have been:

SUPERHUMAN
HOMELAND SECURITY
GODS AND MONSTERS
GRAND THEFT AMERICA

ProjectX2 said:
This arc is called "Gods and Monsters" refering to Thor and the Hulk, which this arc is about. I'd say Grand Theft America is going to be about all the other national superhero teams taking over America. I don't maean in the fighting sort of word, more like they are crowding it. Either that, or Ultron takes over... Or something completely different which is Millar's specialty.

What other superhero teams?? There's these guys and the X-Men... Am I missing something? and it's all on the east coast too...

I meant the international teams. I'm sure they'll stop in America too. British Ultimates, Chinese Ultimates, Defenders, possibly Alpha Flight... I'm sure there will be more...

Wow, this is one of the earliest spec threads I think I've ever seen here.

We have to be ready... SPECULATE!

UltimateE said:
Wow, this is one of the earliest spec threads I think I've ever seen here.

True. Half the time, we start speculating like 2 days before the issue comes out but this is WAAAAY ahead of time.

The early bird gets the worm...

The early mouse gets many of its bones broken into tiny pieces leaving the second mouse to get the cheese

Okay, why doesn't anyone speculate? It may be early but we can all pitch our ideas...

I'm telling you, it will be about China's super team wanting to take over America or soemthing... It will be similar to the Chitauri arc.

ProjectX2 said:
Okay, why doesn't anyone speculate? It may be early but we can all pitch our ideas...

I don't even know where to begins speculating myself...

SHIELD finds out Pym let Banner out free... they go after Pym, who activates an unfinished Ultron Robot, which acts as essentially an intelligent virus, and takes over America....

That or..... um.... Galactus.... wait... no.

Gosh, I need sleep... nite all!

Latest posts

Back