Grand Theft Auto IV

Can you (on the PS3) put your own music on your own radio station for this game? I thought it was capable because I thought I heard you'd be able to buy mp3's from Amazon in game. Lemme know, becuase I want to create my own soundtrack to this.

No you can't I don't think on ps3. The mp3s you buy amazon are songs already in the game so you buying the games soundtrack. If you want custom music I think you'll have to wait for them to do a patch so you can play music by the home button way that 2.4 allowed

Man. They need to get on that... I've had so many dreams about killing people while jamming out to the Mama Mia soundtrack. GAAH.

Goody's a nice guy on the site, but when he gets you alone he's always trying to get you drunk and and have sex with you in an incredibly aggressive and violent manner...all while listening to "Dancing Queen".

Goody...how would you feel about coming to my house?

Man. They need to get on that... I've had so many dreams about killing people while jamming out to the Mama Mia soundtrack. GAAH.

I haven't played my GTA for weeks....but I've gotta give that a try.

Especially if I can drive a Tank while listening to Waterloo...I think Mr. Burns did that once....

I haven't played my GTA for weeks....but I've gotta give that a try.

Especially if I can drive a Tank while listening to Waterloo...I think Mr. Burns did that once....

No tanks in GTA IV is there?

I just saw that you can access your previously used cheats on the phone with a shortcut that's put there automatically when you use them for the first time. I didn't realize it was there because you have to scroll down on the phone menu. Dur.

Latest posts

Back