Grand Theft Auto: Liberty City Stories

E

Excelsior Club
This came out this past week, and it has owned my soul. Anyone else get this? It's only for PSP.

I'm only like 6% done because I like to roam around and chainsaw old people and take their $15. What a blast.

On top of that, they just released this program you download and install on your PC, and it rips CDs and puts them on your Memory Stick, and you have your own custom radio station in the game.

Number one game on my Want List right now. Just gotta get a PSP first. :cry:

Luckily Christmas is soon and then I'll get to play GTA LCS!! Until then I'm just gonna replay GTA3, Vice City and then San Andreas.

The only reason I'd get a PSP is for this game.

Goodwill said:
Is this a rehash of any of the past games? Also, is the game just as long as some of the console versions?
No it takes place during GTA 3 but it is with a new chracter , storyline and you can ride bikes etc. I think it just has big has the console versions too.

Libertie City jams is the best radio station. EVER.

I got this yesterday and Im still on JD's missions.

**** you americans! You always get everything first ! :(

I want this BAD!

ya I had heard about this I think I might get it this week it just depends on how much money I have... and does it come with the program you can put on your PC or do you have to buy that seperatly?

slimjim said:
No it takes place during GTA 3 but it is with a new chracter , storyline and you can ride bikes etc. I think it just has big has the console versions too.

Libertie City jams is the best radio station. EVER.

I got this yesterday and Im still on JD's missions.

Slimjim is right; it takes place in Liberty City just like GTA 3, except you play the role of Toni Cipriani, who was actually a character in GTA 3 if I'm remembering right. The missions are all different. This is not a port. And yeah, there's motorcycles this time.

I haven't played GTA3 in a looooooong time, but as far as I can tell the map is the same.

Yes, Tony was a member of the Leone Family Mafia in GTA3. His missions required you pissing off the Triads and ****.

this game & the fact that you can post on UC is the# 1 reason you buy a PSP

Bumping this, because Vice City Stories is coming out soon, and I might buy this on PS2.

Vice City is the ONLY good GTA game. You could argue that San Andreas is the best---but the GTA series itself is nothing more than "drive here--grab it--then bring it back". Lame.

At least in Vice City you had the sweet 80s theme.

Anyways---I got LCS for $10 and have been doing nothing but grabbing bikes and cars and just driving around doing stunts.

Victor Von Doom said:
Vice City is the ONLY good GTA game. You could argue that San Andreas is the best---but the GTA series itself is nothing more than "drive here--grab it--then bring it back". Lame.

At least in Vice City you had the sweet 80s theme.

Anyways---I got LCS for $10 and have been doing nothing but grabbing bikes and cars and just driving around doing stunts.

Grand theft Auto SA on Xbox = bigger than vc more veichals plus if have songs stored you can have Any music you want on lol

but anyway I played and completed Liberty City Stories on ps2 it was very cool. I got the ps2 version as my psp had not got here at the time. Vice City stories i might get for psp if at all (love gta games but saints row looks like it will give me my fill of that type of game)

Vice City is my favourite.

But yeah, there's a specific GTA thread where ew can talk about general GTA. This thread is for Liberty City Stories.

Anyone got some cheat codes for the psp version of LCS? I played it non stop back in December but got stuck one one level and havent played it since. It was a fun game though.

Latest posts

Back