Grand Theft Auto Online

So four hours after I played with Project, Ice and E, I had the worst stomach flu ever and practically **** myself.

So playing with E, Ice and Project causing oneself to **** themself.

You have been warned.

So four hours after I played with Project, Ice and E, I had the worst stomach flu ever and practically **** myself. So playing with E, Ice and Project causing oneself to **** themself. You have been warned.

Wait, did you "practically" **** yourself or "actually" **** yourself. Because I can deal with almost ****ting myself as long as it doesn't actually happen.

So four hours after I played with Project, Ice and E, I had the worst stomach flu ever and practically **** myself.

So playing with E, Ice and Project causing oneself to **** themself.

You have been warned.

Wow, you really were excited.

So here are some photos of Proj. and I just messing around in the airport:

0_0.jpg

0_0.jpg

0_0.jpg

That is not a bird. That is Proj. falling.

0_0.jpg

Floating helicopter!

0_0.jpg

I should take a selfie and post it.

The other night I spent over $200,000 on vehicle upgrades. Mostly chrome paint for them.

I have basically 5 main vehicles - a fast car, 2 off-road vehicles, a motorcycle, and a 4-door. I chromed all of them.

I also have a tank and a Buzzard.

And 2 garages full of Ballers.

Also, Ice and I played the new Survivor in the Hipster update - it's pretty good, and we got to level 8 pretty easily with just the 2 of us, but it got exponentially more difficult. There is basically nowhere to hide. I think it will require 3 people to pull it off properly.

WOW. Who is that sexy, sexy baby?

I accidentally rode my bike into an Ammunation and the owner shot me dead. My bike stayed in there and I can't get it back without the guy shooting me.

I accidentally rode my bike into an Ammunation and the owner shot me dead. My bike stayed in there and I can't get it back without the guy shooting me.

Can't you just kill him before he kills you? Can you kill him from outside with a sniper rifle or something? Or will killing him screw up your game (making it so you can't buy weapons there anymore)?

I don't know, don't play it so I don't know specifics.

Can't you just kill him before he kills you? Can you kill him from outside with a sniper rifle or something? Or will killing him screw up your game (making it so you can't buy weapons there anymore)?

I don't know, don't play it so I don't know specifics.

When you walk in you can't take out weapons. There's a way to stand at the door in a specific way to shoot him though. You can then shoot the registers for cash if you want. I just went into a different session and got my bike back though.

Latest posts

Back