Grand Theft Auto Online

adNL0ej_460s.jpg

Played online for a few hours with Proj, Ice, & TOG and it was a lot of fun. Some of the races are kind of crappy but I liked most of them - the jets chasing the cars one was pretty great.

I do want to try and do co-op missions though. I need more money and RP.

Also, I like that you can get a lot of money robbing stores but the police response online is ridiculous compared to story mode. They are everywhere and they are relentless.

I also wish that increasing attributes like stamina happened faster. My guy runs around constantly but never seems to get more stamina.

Last night Project and I had the greatest, truly epic police chase after stealing an armored truck. Only downside was after all the extravaganza, there was only little over $4,000 in the truck.

Still, what a thrill the chase was. You would've LOVED it, E.

Last night Project and I had the greatest, truly epic police chase after stealing an armored truck. Only downside was after all the extravaganza, there was only little over $4,000 in the truck.

Still, what a thrill the chase was. You would've LOVED it, E.

Do it again next time I'm on.

I wanted to join up with you guys but was only on for maybe a half hour and had to keep it quiet, so I created a private session to get some quick $. In that time I sold 2 cars to Simeon and one to Los Santos Customs and made almost $20,000.

I do want to try the 2 on 2 races you mentioned too. But I seriously could play Survival mode with you guys for hours at a time.

The Beach Bums update was released yesterday...I played the pier survival with TOG, Ice, & Proj but I haven't had a chance to see any of the new weapons. I did get the free buggy and free boat.

Last night I had a ton of content "unlocked" suddenly. I can't tell what caused it all to happen, but all of the sudden out of nowhere I received a call from Lester about armored trucks and I was able to see them on my radar. Previously if I was in a session with someone who could see them I could see the trucks driving around (and even attack them and collect their money) but I couldn't detect them.

I also started being able to see gang wars, and I got a ton of calls from Lester and Merriweather Security about weapons drops, boat assistance, and other things.

Weird that you got it all together like that. Must be some kind of glitch or something. But at least you can see them now, which is the good thing.

Love this game.

I bought the Adder this week - I had been saving up for the Buzzard but thought I'd get more use out of a car than a helicopter.

The Adder is FAST. Wow. I'm still trying to get used to the speed.

Hopefully I can get online tonight and see if I can get some more of the St. Valentine's Day Massacre update stuff.

Latest posts

Back