Votes: 0 0.0%
  • TimeSplitters

Votes: 1 2.0%
  • Final Fantasy

Votes: 6 12.0%
  • Other

Votes: 4 8.0%

• Total voters
Without question - Legend of Zelda. It's got it all... And it can get pretty challenging, too. You're able to get involved with the characters, there's a lot of action, the boss battles are "what's up" :)-)), and to top it all off, no matter what kind of graphic engine is attached there is always some kind of beauty to it.

season8xy.gif

DIrishB said:
I know, I was merely chiming in with my two cents and stating I didn't know what she meant either.

ah cool lol

The thing about this poll/question is that it's subjective.

If I hate RPGs...then obviously I'm not gonna vote for FF or Zelda. But if I love fighting games...then I might be compelled to vote for MK...but I actually hate MK and view Street Fighter to be the superior fighting brand.

So not to steer this thread off topic....but I'd love to have a friendly deabte with anyone (note that "anyone" does not mean anyone...but an opponent I deem mentally equal to myself) on why I think Capcom's Street Fighter Series (any game with Street Fighter is eligible to be included in my arguement, whether it be Alpha, EX, II, III, Marvel Vs. Capcom, Street Fighter vs. X-Men, etc...) is better than any other fighting game. :D

Last edited:
Victor Von Doom said:
The thing about this poll/question is that it's subjective.

If I hate RPGs...then obviously I'm not gonna vote for FF or Zelda. But if I love fighting games...then I might be compelled to vote for MK...but I actually hate MK and view Street Fighter to be the superior fighting brand.

So not to steer this thread off topic....but I'd love to have a friendly deabte with anyone (note that "anyone" does not mean anyone...but an opponent I deem mentally equal to myself) on why I think Capcom's Street Fighter Series (any game with Street Fighter is eligible to be included in my arguement, whether it be Alpha, EX, II, III, Marvel Vs. Capcom, Street Fighter vs. X-Men, etc...) is better than any other fighting game. :D

LOL I know you wouldn't pick me to debate even if I am a master debater (I HAD TO lol) but I disagree on capcom having the best fighting games sorry

sjmole said:
LOL I know you wouldn't pick me to debate even if I am a master debater (I HAD TO lol) but I disagree on capcom having the best fighting games sorry

FACT: Capcom games rock the fighting world

OTHER FACT: VVD punches people for less

Ultimate Houde said:
FACT: Capcom games rock the fighting world

People love 2D spirte games. Its just a known fact of the world man----like Bill Cosby loving Pudding Pops.

Capcom has a lock on them. I mean seriously---right when Marvel vs. Capcom was hitting its end and people were clamoring for something new and 2D games were getting old, Capcom hit the world with the sweet smooth animations of Street Fighter 3 and King of Fighters and all was right with the world again.

Ultimate Houde said:
OTHER FACT: VVD punches people for less

Indeed. I imagine that for those who don't know me and know only of my violent tales, they can't envision me with a head or face.....just a giant fist coming towards them.

Kinda like that Flash Thompson Spider-Sense Fist scene in Spider-Man1.

Last edited:
Legend of Zelda, of course.

I hate Final Fantasy.

And Capcom fighters are great, VVD. Marvel VS Capcom rocks my face off.

Mortal Kombat is overrated.

I agree capcom's fighting games were Amazing. I just think Dragonball z budokai 3 is the best fighting game. not my fave my fave is budokai teckichu as its very close to the dbz show but budokai 3 has features no capcom game could dream off

I personally was never a fan of fighting games as they lacked any real story or motivation to play, much like sports games. Why would I want to play a video game of something I could go outside and do (football, basketball, fighting, etc)?

DIrishB said:
I personally was never a fan of fighting games as they lacked any real story or motivation to play, much like sports games. Why would I want to play a video game of something I could go outside and do (football, basketball, fighting, etc)?

Exactly. The last sports game I've played was like NBA Live 95. Before that....Tecmo Bowl.

Its just more fun to go out and do rather than stay in and play. That's whats wrong with kids nowadays anyways. They rather stay in a play video games than go outside and play or use their imagnition. Today they spend hours "running around San Andreas while stealing cars". When I was their age I was learning plays so I could determine whether I needed to block left, block right, or prep for the blitz. If it was raining....that's what Transformers (I SAID TRANSFORMERS...NOT BEAST WARS OR ARMADA YOU LITTLE SPOILED SNOTS!!!!) and GI Joe was for.

Crap........end rant.

I voted for The Legend of Zelda. It was a tough choice considering Metroid and Mario games are high on my list too. Metroid Fusion is soooo dope. GTA is great also. I like fighting games, mostly street fighter stuff, but i naturally suck at them. I can't figure out why:?

Latest posts

Back