Votes: 0 0.0%
  • TimeSplitters

Votes: 1 2.0%
  • Final Fantasy

Votes: 6 12.0%
  • Other

Votes: 4 8.0%

• Total voters
The Legend of Zelda. There has never been one Zelda game that I've not enjoyed playing, and I own every single one sanctioned by Nintendo.

FF used to be my runner-up until all of the sequel nonsense and FFXI. I refuse to play another FF game now.

MGS is my new runner up. The only reason it doesn't beat Zelda is because of nostaligic reasons.

Honorable mentions go to RE, Metroid, Sonic, Mario, and GTA. All great franchises.

Last edited:
Not that any of the other games haven't, but the Legend of Zelda has evolved so much over the years and its my hands down favorite.

Tough poll.:)

Gears of War will be king after the trilogy is over.

Eh, I dunno. I think it's an absolutely brilliant game, but it can't beat classics like Zelda, Mario, FF and MGS. Hell, I think it'd be hard to dethrone Halo for best Xbox series.

I know, I just keep hearing the sequels going to be even better than the first one.

Metal Gear Solid.

It has an awesome storyline.

Solid Snake is, hands down, the most badass video game character ever created. Ever.

I'm seriously considering buying a PS3 JUST FOR Metal Gear Solid 4, based ONLY on the new E3 trailer. (Just joking). But seriously. I am.

I mean, it's the LAST chapter in the saga of Solid Snake. I'll leave you a few moments to take it in.

.................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................Good.

Grand Theft Auto is probably the second greatest. San Andreas was just....Man, people don't consider how much it's impacted them. People play games like Saints Row, and....there are so many f*cking copies of GTA. It's....ahhhh........I am so glad that GTAIV is coming out for the 360. Ah, now I've gotten myself all worked up.

Last edited:
I mean, it's the LAST chapter in the saga of Solid Snake. I'll leave you a few moments to take it in.

Kojima said that about MGS2 AND MGS3, as well. He makes some excellent games, but he's quite insane.

Anyway, my list remains. LoZ first with MGS as a close second. FF has fallen in my good graces again, but it's gone too far from the brilliance of the original 10 to beat the LoZ or MGS.

Yeah, but Kojima is leaving. This is his last Metal Gear (I know, he said he MGS3 was going to be his last one, but apparently he decided to co-direct MGS4 after death threats).

And yes, he is insane.

Metal Gear Solid.

It has an awesome storyline.

Solid Snake is, hands down, the most badass video game character ever created. Ever.

I'm seriously considering buying a PS3 JUST FOR Metal Gear Solid 4, based ONLY on the new E3 trailer. (Just joking). But seriously. I am.

.................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................Good.

Grand Theft Auto is probably the second greatest. San Andreas was just....Man, people don't consider how much it's impacted them. People play games like Saints Row, and....there are so many f*cking copies of GTA. It's....ahhhh........I am so glad that GTAIV is coming out for the 360. Ah, now I've gotten myself all worked up.

You are my new favorite poster.

What would Super Mash Bros. (The fighting game) go under? Is it Mario? Zelda? Pokemon? I don't know.

Latest posts

Back