Green Arrow/Super Max

Re: Super Max

I just realized something...

screw Deathstroke, screw Merlyn, screw Killer Croc...

WE NEED THE GODDAMN CATMAN.

I wish I knew how to put pictures n posts.

How well we recognize him? The slashes on his chest? Or because he keeps stray cats in his cell?

Doc Comic, please, Grocer Man doesn't think that far ahead, he merely thinks about the now and present

You can't expect too much out of him

Sometimes I think Grocer Man is a puppy who somehow wandered onto the internet.

*pat-pat*

Sometimes I think Grocer Man is a puppy who somehow wandered onto the internet.

*pat-pat*

Yay.

Back on topic, Catman wouldn't be recognized by Ollie at first...Ollie hasn't seen him since his robot cat years. When a riot breaks out when the vilains want Ollie's head, Catman comes to Ollie's defense. When he asks him later, he responds, "What are you, dense? Are you retarded or something? Who the hell do you think I am? I'm the goddamn Catman." Or something like that.

Also, we need one of DC's Gorrila villains in this. Preferably Mallah.

Oh, and Houde, I love you too.

Last edited:

No No No No No No
Mallah is a gorilla that has a relationship with Brain who is a... well, brain.

Gorilla....Brain....relationship....

Oh C'mon, they are the best couple in comics EVER.

I'm afraid I've yet to read that arc.

I just chose Mallah because this setting seems better for him than Grodd.

Or maybe that other white gorilla whose name I can't remember...he's a human in a gorilla's body, he's slightly more believeable.

I think the name of this needs to be changed.

I know it's supposed to mean "SUPERvillain MAXimum security prison," but everytime I look at the title, I think Mighty Max.

It was this old kids show about a kid whose baseball cap let him travel though time.

...with chili.

I really, really, think that this is a silly idea.

Not only is Green Arrow a non-powered hero whom the guy on the street wouldn't have a clue about, but he's being put in a film that has virtually the exact same name as a popular fast-foodplace from over here, Supermac's.

I really, really, think that this is a silly idea.

Not only is Green Arrow a non-powered hero whom the guy on the street wouldn't have a clue about, but he's being put in a film that has virtually the exact same name as a popular fast-foodplace from over here, Supermac's.

I'd say its a good thing Hollywood doesn't care about Irish fast food.

And yes. Mallah and The Brain NEED to be in this.

They'll just change the title. Wouldn't be the first time a movie did that outside of its native country.

Green Arrow's not entirely unpopular. He's had his own comic for quite soem time, he's been on cartoons and live action television shows, has toys out, he's more popular than Blade or Elektra were when they got movies.

Not only is Green Arrow a non-powered hero whom the guy on the street wouldn't have a clue about

I think that is the point.

After this more people will know who he is.

As for casting....I'd love to see Josh Holloway.

I'd so love to see this, I love GA. It'd be awesome if it were co-ed like Arkham, so you could throw in characters like Cheshire.

Latest posts

Back