Greg Land

Mclintoc

Does anyone know where Greg Land is going after Ultimate FF? Since his stint on the series, he has become my favorite artist. His ability to give such intricate facial expressions amazes. I will be sad to see Ms. Sue Storm in another man's hand.

E

Excelsior Club
Mclintoc said:
Does anyone know where Greg Land is going after Ultimate FF? Since his stint on the series, he has become my favorite artist. His ability to give such intricate facial expressions amazes. I will be sad to see Ms. Sue Storm in another man's hand.

Welcome!

Look in the news section - there are scans of the aforementioned Ultimate Power featuring none other than Sue Storm.

Ice

Teh Sexy Monkey Queen
Mclintoc said:
WELCOME! :D

E said:
Welcome!

Look in the news section - there are scans of the aforementioned Ultimate Power featuring none other than Sue Storm.
And more women!

Oh, Reed, Johnny and Ben are there, too. Just not as hot.

the watcher

Mclintoc said:

05.gif

ProjectX2

Don't expect me to take you with me when I go to s
Yep, he's doing Ultimate Power.

I guess this can be locked now, or we would we rather turn it into a general Greg Land thread, so I can post pictures from the gorgeous Sojourn?

Ice

Teh Sexy Monkey Queen
ProjectX2 said:
I guess this can be locked now, or we would we rather turn it into a general Greg Land thread, so I can post pictures from the gorgeous Sojourn?
Please do! :D

marvelman

E said:
Wow.

That's all I got. What is Sojourn?

Cross-Gen comic set in a mythical land that seems sorta like LOTR what with good and evil creatures and mideival warfare, but not in like hobbits and ****.

Think D&D Fantasy land, kinda.

Thor

Yeah Greg Land is a great artist and I think everybody loves how he draws women. I know I do and I can't wait to read Ultimate Power.

Latest posts