Greg Land

Mclintoc

Does anyone know where Greg Land is going after Ultimate FF? Since his stint on the series, he has become my favorite artist. His ability to give such intricate facial expressions amazes. I will be sad to see Ms. Sue Storm in another man's hand.

Mclintoc said:
Does anyone know where Greg Land is going after Ultimate FF? Since his stint on the series, he has become my favorite artist. His ability to give such intricate facial expressions amazes. I will be sad to see Ms. Sue Storm in another man's hand.

Welcome!

Look in the news section - there are scans of the aforementioned Ultimate Power featuring none other than Sue Storm.

Mclintoc said:
WELCOME! :D

E said:
Welcome!

Look in the news section - there are scans of the aforementioned Ultimate Power featuring none other than Sue Storm.
And more women!

Oh, Reed, Johnny and Ben are there, too. Just not as hot.

Mclintoc said:

05.gif

Yep, he's doing Ultimate Power.

I guess this can be locked now, or we would we rather turn it into a general Greg Land thread, so I can post pictures from the gorgeous Sojourn?

Wow.

That's all I got. What is Sojourn?

E said:
Wow.

That's all I got. What is Sojourn?

Cross-Gen comic set in a mythical land that seems sorta like LOTR what with good and evil creatures and mideival warfare, but not in like hobbits and ****.

Think D&D Fantasy land, kinda.

Greg Land's Sue Storm is up there with Jim Lee's Catwoman and Art Adams' New Mutant girls.

Good lord :wink:

Yeah Greg Land is a great artist and I think everybody loves how he draws women. I know I do and I can't wait to read Ultimate Power.

Latest posts

Back