moonmaster

Without him, all of you would be lost souls roamin
Has anyone else heard about this? Because it sounds like it's going to be the best movie ever.

Here's the deal: Grind House is two 75 minute movies released together. The first is directed by Robert Rodriguez and it's a fast-paced zombie action movie called "Planet Terror". The second is "a slasher film at 200 miles per hour" by Quentin Tarantino called "Death Proof". "Death Proof" will have Rosario Dawson and Rose Magowan, and-believe it or not-Kurt Russel as the crazed killer. Between the movies will be fake trailers directed by the likes of Edgar Wright and Eli Roth. It's coming out next April.

Here's a story about Rodriguez and Tarantino's appearance at Comic-Con.

This movie is going to kick enormous amounts of ***.

Re: Grind House

Yeah, I heard about this in June's issue of Wizard when they were interviewing Rodriguez about Sin City 2. Sounds cool.

Triple deja vu.

I remember reading Moonie's original post. I remember reading Ice saying it had been in wizard. I remember me saying it was deja vu.

This is freaky.

ProjectX2 said:
Triple deja vu.

I remember reading Moonie's original post. I remember reading Ice saying it had been in wizard. I remember me saying it was deja vu.

This is freaky.
Oh my god, that means someone just entered the Matrix! Run!

Grind House Discussion

A new movie from Rodriguez & Quetin.

This movie looks all kind of crazy.

"They call him the machete". A guy (the big mexican from Once Upon a Time In Mexico) with a trenchcoat full of machetes. He stabs bad guys and gets the chick.

I couldn't tell if there was a story.

A chick with a machine gun for a leg...

As soon as I can find a trailer I will post it.

Re: Grind House Discussion

"They call him the machete". A guy (the big mexican from Once Upon a Time In Mexico) with a trenchcoat full of machetes. He stabs bad guys and gets the chick.
I couldn't tell if there was a story.

A chick with a machine gun for a leg....

.... That. Is. Awesome.

Re: Grind House Discussion

AHEM!

And this movie is gonna be ****in' awesome.

Oops. I searched for a thread. I guess you can merge.

I found out a lot more information. Thanks Moon Dude.

Grindhouse discussion

I just saw a commercial for this movie.

First, a guy takes a machine gun and sticks it on a chick's leg stump. She jumps in the air and shoots it.

Then I see that it's a Robert Rodriguez and Quinten Tarantino film.

This is going to be the greatest movie ever made.

Re: Grindhouse discussion

First, a guy takes a machine gun and sticks it on a chick's leg stump. She jumps in the air and shoots it.

Then I see that it's a Robert Rodriguez and Quinten Tarantino film.

This is going to be the greatest movie ever made.

w000000t!!!

April 6th, baby. I can't wait!!!

:rockon:

****in Eh!

this movie looks so ****ing great!

Kurt Russel has broken free of Disney's mind control *****es!

I'm so annoyed you won't let us use animated GIFs because I wanted to make that scene into my avatar.

I think there is a thread already...

but this is goin to be the greatest thing since ninjas.

"They call him The Machete."

The best thing is the fake trailers they're making in between the movies...

Rob Zombie is shooting a faux trailer called Werewolf Women of the S.S., featuring Nicolas Cage as Fu Manchu, Udo Kier as SS officer Franz Hess, and Zombie's wife, Sheri Moon Zombie, and Sybil Danning as SS officers/sisters Eva (The Black Widow of Berlin) and Gretchen Krupp.

I really didn't think I'd ever hear the words "Nicolas Cage as Fu Manchu," But thank goodness that's what's happening.

Latest posts

Back