Re: Grindhouse discussion

Jeez, use the search feature next time, would ya?

So last I heard this movie was no where near an R rating. I think they should embrace the NC-17 and run with it.

They created a new rating for it apparently.

"Hard R"

Dumb, if you ask me.

Not quite. The MPAA is talking about adjusting the ratings scale because of films like this to have a higher than R but not NC 17 level. I think going with a more flexible scale is a good idea so that we don't get things that are too toned down from the original idea (like it sounds like Grindhouse might be). Maybe a PG-16 and then R for the big boys. Still, nothings been changed yet, they're still just talking about the adjustment.

Not quite. The MPAA is talking about adjusting the ratings scale because of films like this to have a higher than R but not NC 17 level. I think going with a more flexible scale is a good idea so that we don't get things that are too toned down from the original idea (like it sounds like Grindhouse might be). Maybe a PG-16 and then R for the big boys. Still, nothings been changed yet, they're still just talking about the adjustment.

Ah, ok. Thanks for the clarification, Bax. :D

So last I heard this movie was no where near an R rating. I think they should embrace the NC-17 and run with it.
I heard the other day that it got a formal R on the condition Eli Roth's trailer is cut down a bit. Apparently, the Cheerleader getting impaled on a trampoline while doing the splits topless was too much for them.

I heard the other day that it got a formal R on the condition Eli Roth's trailer is cut down a bit. Apparently, the Cheerleader getting impaled on a trampoline while doing the splits topless was too much for them.

:shock:

Sounds like they cut the best part.

I do hate Eli Roth though.

Re: Grindhouse discussion

I hate you so much sometimes

And it's during those times I want to bed with you

I have that effect on primates. I actually dated a ring-tailed lemur in high school.

This movie iz going to be FLAMES but i think they sorta dropped the ball in the trailer commercial department. It only appeals to fans of tarantino and rodriguez. I AM LITERALLY HAVING TO CONVINCE ALL MY FRIENDS TO SEE THIS!!!!!!

My friends are like
"son why would you wanna see that it looks corny and stupid as ****"
and I try to convince em that the trailers are suppose to look corny cuz it's a throwback to the old grindhouse films but no one believes me!!!!!!

:?

Latest posts

Back