Guardians of the Galaxy (Animated series)

Ice

Teh Sexy Monkey Queen
First Look At The Guardians Of The Galaxy Cartoon

From the other day's look at Licensing Expo 2014, a look at the Guardians Of The Galaxy as-yet unannounced animation series.

gg.png

Cool!

I think this is great. The movie looks very promising but, speaking as someone with a younger kid, it doesn't look too kid-friendly. It's great that they're going to be doing something for younger fans.

They're having a Guardians of the Galaxy marathon July 6th. They're airing the Avengers Assemble episode, the Ultimate Spider-Man season two episode, and a new Ultimate Spider-Man episode.

Test Footage teaser:

[video=youtube;mLAU6jF0qwY]https://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=mLAU6jF0qwY[/video]

Closer to confirmation that the GotG cartoon is MCU canon?

"As the creators wrapped their previews, Penagos had the lights dimmed and got the cameras rolling, debuting Marvel Cinematic Universe footage that -- in his words -- "you're only the second group to see." This included scenes from "Agent Carter," the recently announced "Guardians of the Galaxy" cartoon, "Ant-Man" and "Avengers: Age of Ultron.""

Closer to confirmation that the GotG cartoon is MCU canon? "As the creators wrapped their previews, Penagos had the lights dimmed and got the cameras rolling, debuting Marvel Cinematic Universe footage that -- in his words -- "you're only the second group to see." This included scenes from "Agent Carter," the recently announced "Guardians of the Galaxy" cartoon, "Ant-Man" and "Avengers: Age of Ultron.""

Perhaps.

It'll be interesting to see, should they make it canon, this as the first foray for the MCU into animation.

My bad. I type in the bracket stuff myself :#

So yeah, this is definitely in the Marvel Universe (Ultimate Spider-Man, Hulk and the Agents of SMASH, and Avengers Assemble) universe.

Will Friedle will voice Star-Lord.

[video=youtube;u5lk4whnO2Q]https://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=u5lk4whnO2Q[/video]

Latest posts

Back