Guess who's having Brain Surgery!

Everytime I read the title of this thread, I keep thinking I hope it's Ultimate Iron Man.

Because if they did brain surgery --- a lobotomy or a neural lesion --- on Ultimate Tony Stark, that would involve killing him.

And that would make the Ultimate Iron Man property BETTER.

18 MONTH UPDATE!

No more migraines!

But I have an off switch!

I took a nerf dart to the scar not too long ago. my vision went white and I hit the floor like a sac of potatoes.

A friggin nerf dart. Guess I'll have to avoid barfights for the rest of my life. God help me if I'm in a car accident.

And after re-reading all of this thread I take it as a personal affront that its not in the museum but the Joe Kalicki thread is. A personal affront.

So did we ever find out who was getting brain surgery?

So did we ever find out who was getting brain surgery?

It'll be revealed in Y:The Last Man #61 which has a logical explanation for the plague as well as all that things Yorrick reminisced about that sounded a lot cooler than most of what we saw in the series.

Estimated publication date is December 22nd, 2012

18 MONTH UPDATE!

No more migraines!

I took a nerf dart to the scar not too long ago. my vision went white and I hit the floor like a sac of potatoes.

A friggin nerf dart. Guess I'll have to avoid barfights for the rest of my life. God help me if I'm in a car accident.
:twisted:

18 MONTH UPDATE!

No more migraines!

And after re-reading all of this thread I take it as a personal affront that its not in the museum but the Joe Kalicki thread is. A personal affront.

That's awesome.

I wish I had an off switch, on those nights I can't sleep, shoot myslef in the head with a nerf dart and BAM! night time.

Estimated publication date is December 22nd, 2012

Thats my (future) son's birthday!

That's awesome.

I wish I had an off switch, on those nights I can't sleep, shoot myslef in the head with a nerf dart and BAM! night time.

Its not hard to find someone to punch you in the face. Thats an off switch for everybody.

:shock:

Latest posts

Back