Guess who's having Brain Surgery!

*sees Baxter's avatar*

Eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeew!

Hey, if you reach round and pull, can you pull your face off? :D

Ugh. That sucked.

So after the first operation (Yeah, first) I was in the hospital for about a week. Now that sucked, but I thought once I was out I'd be free and clear. No such luck. The longer I'm out the more I end up sleeping and relying on Vicoden during my time awake. On the 5th day out I have some kind of spasm/seizure (tho the doctors keep telling me it wasn't a seizure.) that when I go to the emergency room to get checked out they tell me my stitches are pulled apart and infected, with some kind of hole making its way inward. This gets me another surgery, which hurt alot more than the last one, and another week in the hospital. This is the first day I've felt up to trying the stairs to get to my computer.

So I'm now off work till the end of april and I have a long term IV hook up in my upper arm.

Oh, and CNN spoiled Captain America for me. Bastards.

So whats been up with all of you?

5,777 posts...
HEY! Glad your back and alright, man.

That avatar: EEEEEE!!!

Remind me never to get brain surgery.

YAY! YOU ARE BACK!!!

:D

That sucks though about the complications and all. Hope you're feeling better.

Ugh. That sucked.

So after the first operation (Yeah, first) I was in the hospital for about a week. Now that sucked, but I thought once I was out I'd be free and clear. No such luck. The longer I'm out the more I end up sleeping and relying on Vicoden during my time awake. On the 5th day out I have some kind of spasm/seizure (tho the doctors keep telling me it wasn't a seizure.) that when I go to the emergency room to get checked out they tell me my stitches are pulled apart and infected, with some kind of hole making its way inward. This gets me another surgery, which hurt alot more than the last one, and another week in the hospital. This is the first day I've felt up to trying the stairs to get to my computer.

So I'm now off work till the end of april and I have a long term IV hook up in my upper arm.

5,777 posts...
Glad you're sort of back.

I must say, it's kind of cool that we live in a world now where comic books are spoiled on TV.

What mind powers do you have?

If you didn't get any mind powers, you got a raw deal.

They implanted a chip in you brain. If Tony Stark comes in a week and say that you are a Thunderbolt, just accept, don't run away or he will blow your brain. Seriously he is a total ****er.

Welcome back Baxter!

They implanted a chip in you brain. If Tony Stark comes in a week and say that you are a Thunderbolt, just accept, don't run away or he will blow your brain. Seriously he is a total ****er.

Welcome back Baxter!

Hell, even if you turn into a female Ultron in a week, just accept it. And blame Bendis, not Stark.

Start developing your brain powers. You'll need them for WW.

I can't say why yet.....just know that they're an intrecal part of my plan.

BAXTER LIVES!!!!!!!!!

What mind powers do you have?

If you didn't get any mind powers, you got a raw deal.
Indeed.
Start developing your brain powers. You'll need them for WW.

I can't say why yet.....just know that they're an intrecal part of my plan.
His brain powers can't match my brain powers. I can bend spoons with my mind. You should get a look in our silverware drawer. There is nothing to eat cereal with. Mwahahahahahahaha!

Seriously though, what powers did you get Bax?

Ugh. That sucked.

5,777 posts...

Ugh. Glad you're still alive though.

Latest posts

Back