Halloween 2007!

Thanks for the recipes, Watcher! Here's one of my own I like to use every year around this time.

1. Find someone no one would miss, like a hobo or an Arab.
2. Abduct them, preferably in the dead of night.
3. Tie them in your basement. A few days of torture helps thin the blood, causing it to become easier to spread. If you don't have a basement, your bathtub will do in a pinch.
4. Kill them with a knife. The blood must flow from the live body to be of any use, so make sure your cut isn't immediately fatal.
Tips:
1. The most adhesive blood comes from the still-beating heart of a screaming infant.
What You Need:
• 1 sharp knife
• 1 set stainless steel manacles
• 1 bar antibacterial soap to prevent infection
• 1 bucket for catching the blood

Happy Halloween!

Thanks for the recipes, Watcher! Here's one of my own I like to use every year around this time.

3. Tie them in your basement. A few days of torture helps thin the blood, causing it to become easier to spread. If you don't have a basement, your bathtub will do in a pinch.
4. Kill them with a knife. The blood must flow from the live body to be of any use, so make sure your cut isn't immediately fatal.
Tips:
1. The most adhesive blood comes from the still-beating heart of a screaming infant.
What You Need:
• 1 sharp knife

Happy Halloween!
:lol:

POTD. (PTOD for those of you who are Iceshadow)

Tips:
What You Need:
• 1 sharp knife

Happy Halloween!

:lol: :lol: :lol:

POTD. (PTOD for those of you who are Iceshadow)

Bastard.

Tips:
What You Need:
• 1 sharp knife

Happy Halloween!

2 Post of the Days for Joe today. Nice work.

They're having a costume contest at my cousin's job tomorrow. He's devised a brilliant plan to win: When the person running the contest walks up to him, he'll say that he decided not to wear a costume and he's just his normal self today. Then he falls out of his chair and starts convulsing and shaking. He bites on a concealed blood pack and vomits blood all over the the person and the proceeds to tear the office apart. 28 Days Later Zombie Person: Most Awesome Costume Idea Ever. (I really hope he does this...And then gets fired...Which he totally would.)

They're having a costume contest at my cousin's job tomorrow. He's devised a brilliant plan to win: When the person running the contest walks up to him, he'll say that he decided not to wear a costume and he's just his normal self today. Then he falls out of his chair and starts convulsing and shaking. He bites on a concealed blood pack and vomits blood all over the the person and the proceeds to tear the office apart. 28 Days Later Zombie Person: Most Awesome Costume Idea Ever. (I really hope he does this...And then gets fired...Which he totally would.)

Wow - that's good.

Admit it, this 'cousin' is really YOU.

yen071028.gif

Happy halloween

The gas station on the corner here has a sign on the door that says if you are in a costume with a mask you must take it off before entering.

Sad.

Kind of funny too in a way.

The gas station on the corner here has a sign on the door that says if you are in a costume with a mask you must take it off before entering.

Sad.

Kind of funny too in a way.
"This is a stick up... for SUGAR!"

There is talk of me going to another Halloween party.

I doubt I'll go. If I do....I'll have to throw on the quick Yorrick Brown costume at the last minute. Or a pair of gym shorts and sweater and go as "6am Doom".

Latest posts

Back