Halloween 2007!

pumpking.jpg

Pumped for Halloween this year! After trying to convince my friends to all dress up together for a few years I finally did it. We're all wearing Batman character costumes. Included will be Batman, Batgirl, Penguin, Scarecrow, Poison Ivy, Robin and yours truly as the Joker.

Pumped for Halloween this year! After trying to convince my friends to all dress up together for a few years I finally did it. We're all wearing Batman character costumes. Included will be Batman, Batgirl, Penguin, Scarecrow, Poison Ivy, Robin and yours truly as the Joker.

Post pics

Which Robin costume, undies? Or pants?

On the way home at night, you and the other villains should corner a person or a couple and be prepared to attack, acting in full character, and then have the Bat family show up and pretend to beat the **** out of you. Also, film this.

Edit: Forgot to post, Cracked's 30 Most Disturbing German Halloween Costumes!

Last edited:
On the way home at night, you and the other villains should corner a person or a couple and be prepared to attack, acting in full character, and then have the Bat family show up and pretend to beat the **** out of you. Also, film this.[/URL]
Yes, make sure to film it. The macing/shooting/arrest will be pretty funny when you play it back, I bet.

Since Halloween is this Wednesday. And some of you are still think of what to go as or what you need for your costume. Here is a few recipes for fake blood.

11. Mix creamy peanut butter with a sufficient amount of white corn syrup to make a runny mixture.
2. Add (non-sudsy) soap and food colors and mix well.
3. Stir more corn syrup in until the desired consistency is reached.
4. Refrigerate unused blood in an airtight container.
Tips:
1. Inexpensive white corn syrup is said to be thicker and more suitable for the fake blood than its costlier relatives.
What You Need:
• 1 c (250mL) peanut butter
• 1 qt. (1 L) corn syrup
• 1/2 cup (125mL) soap
• 1 oz (30mL) red color
• 15 drops blue food color

Ingredients:

1 pint of clear corn syrup

100 drops red food coloring

1/4 cup of water

1/4 cup sifted flour or corn starch

8 drops blue food coloring

First remove about a 1/4 cup of the corn syrup, and replace it with an equal amount of water. Add the food coloring and mix the blood by gently shaking.

Now add the sifted flour (or corn starch) to your mixture, and gently mix it all again. If you use flour, you may get small lumps forming at the top of the mixture, if you do, then wait about a minute and they will float to the top where you can remove them.

You now have a bottle of realistic fake blood! You can experiment with the amounts of ingredients which you feel gets you the best "blood like" consistency.

You must be aware that this mixture may temporarily stain skin, and may permanently stain clothes. Because of the use of natural sugar in the corn syrup, this fake blood will not keep long. You can extend its shelf life by simply storing the blood in a refrigerator.

Recipe #1 - Corn Syrup
Ingredients: Light corn syrup
Red food color (add a drop
of blue if needed)

Recipe #2 - Flour-based
Ingredients: 2 teaspoons of flour
1 cup of water
Red food color (add a drop
of green if needed)

Instructions: Mix the flour into the water and get all of the lumps out. Put into a pan and bring it to a boil. Let it simmer until it has the consistency you want (about 30 minutes). Let it cool and stir in the color.
Note: This one looks good on cloth but is slightly slimy

Recipe #3 - Dick Smith's Blood Formula
For those of you looking for THE blood recipe here is a recipe created by master makeup artist Dick Smith. This is the same blood that was used in the movies, TAXI DRIVER, THE EXORCIST and LITTLE BIG MAN among others.
Ingredients: 1 Quart White Corn Syrup
1 Level Tsp Zinc Oxide (any laboratory
supply)
2 Oz. Ehler Red Food Color
5 Tsp Ehler Yellow Food Color
2 Oz. Kodak Photo-Flo *Poisonous*
(any photo supply store)
2 Oz. Of Water
Instructions: Put the zinc oxide into a bowl, add an equal amount of water and paste. Add the food colouring and stir (If you are not using Ehler's brand yellow, use only one-half the amount indicated). Add a little of the corn syrup and mix well. Pour into a container that holds more than the final amount (you have to shake it up before use, as it may separate), add the remaining corn syrup and mix well. Then add the amount of water specified and mix again. This will give your blood a normal consistency. Keep this and all corn syrup recipes refrigerated when not in use (or it will grow mould) and mix well before use.
Note: Due to one of the ingredients being poisonous, this blood Recipe should not be used if it is likely to be swallowed during or after application - that is of course, unless you want a real death in your movie...
Recipe #4 - Kiss Blood Recipe
Ingredients: 6 eggs shells and all
1/2 cup Dannon strawberry yogurt
1/3 cup cottage cheese (preferably
with pineapples)
4 squirts red food coloring
1/2 cup Aunt Jamima maple syrup
(extra thick)
3 heaping tablespoons corn syrup
Instructions: In a two-quart saucepan, combine eggs (with shells), yogurt, cottage cheese, maple syrup, and corn starch. Heat over low flame for 15 minutes, frequently. Add coloring, stir, and cover. Cook for 5 minutes, or until mixture takes on the consistency of phlegm. Makes enough for 2 concerts.
Recipe #5 - Make Your Own!
Experiment: There are many other blood recipes that all have a few variations. We have tried many, but like the flour and corn syrup recipes the best. If you want to experiment with your own, other ingredients may include some of the following:
Black-Cherry Kool-Aid powder, Peanut butter, Vegetable oil, Glycerin, Strawberry gelatin, Anything else your twisted mind can come up with

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back