Halloween 2009

... I STILL CAN'T TELL!!!

But to put this to rest. There are three women pictured, Lady Gaga I had no interest in, Marilyn Monroe I never spoke to, the only reason I have that picture Is because Monroe and MANroe bumped into each other and said "HEY!" and I was right there with my camera on and said "Hey" Then well all said "Hey" and the picture was taken. As for Sexyloli, she is a friend and though I would like to pursue her I just get the feeling she's not that into me, though if you were there you could question that.

So in summation, no I did not "**** any of those *****es", which I still can't believe someone asking me that on a comic forum.

Looks like Gumby got some action though.

... You just wanted to say that joke didn't you? Just been waiting three days to say it.

Yeah.

I don't get why you don't understand why I'd ask that on a comic book forum, because it's not like this is some kind of formal setting. And The Lounge is for "discussion on any topic not covered in any of the other forums."

Yeah.

I don't get why you don't understand why I'd ask that on a comic book forum, because it's not like this is some kind of formal setting. And The Lounge is for "discussion on any topic not covered in any of the other forums."

We need a tagging *****es forum.

I bet this post disappears into the night.

Yeah.

Because you asked if I "**** and of those *****es" Which is an extremely inappropriate and immature way of asking whether or not I had relations with any of them. In fact it was such a childish phrasing the only reason I could this of someone posting that was in a joking way.

Because you asked if I "**** and of those *****es" Which is an extremely inappropriate and immature way of asking whether or not I had relations with any of them. In fact it was such a childish phrasing the only reason I could this of someone posting that was in a joking way.

Oh.

I'm 17, give me a break.

:lol:

Yeah, that was bad. And waiting 3 days to tell his "punchline."

Oh well. At least he didn't plan to wait out 4 months.

Langsta, I think the answer is no......

Yeah.

I've seen worse on this site.

I mean when you have people like Doom, Ourchair, Bass, and Moonmaster has posters.

Latest posts

Back