Halloween

Joker-O-Lantern!
SDC12942.jpg

SDC12945.jpg

Lit-up pics coming tomorrow!

That's awesome.

Me (taken with my computer so quality is kind of crappy).
Photo11.jpg

You kind of look like Steve Carrell in the 40YOV.

Last edited:
17719864a9306234946l.jpg

The Riddler and I. I don't even remember this being taken, I was so drunk. I only vaguely remember that guy, as well.

It's a pity my makeup is so faded at this point, because this would have been iconic, otherwise.

It's coming, kiddos...

Even though I have far too many busy nights over this month to possibly watch a movie a day, I still think I have the stamina to pull off 31 Horror Films this month.

Since October 1st, I have watched (* next to movies I hadn't seen before):
1. Frankenstein - 1932(*)
2. Bride of Frankenstein - 1935 (*)
5. The Omen - 1976 (*)
4. Friday the 13th - 1980
3. The Blair Witch Project - 1999 (*)
6. Sleepy Hollow - 1999

I am doing a big project on Horror films that's going to require me to see a bunch more by the end of the year. I'd have about six extra movies on here if I had started this mid-september.

I am going to watch the original Halloween.

I was going to get a Dharma Jumpsuit for Halloween, but unfortunately no job = no cool ****

I hate Halloween. Bunch of candy-grubbing snotty-nosed brats running around begging.

Should be illegal.

Except that most of the girls wearing slutty costumes don't have the goods to make it worthwhile.

Your standards are too low.

Or maybe being married with children you only really hang out with friends, other married people, and children has clouded your perceptions of what Halloween is like for an early 20's guy going to clubs an parties.

My Mad Quest Continues:
(* next to movies I hadn't seen before):

1. Frankenstein - 1932 (*)
2. Bride of Frankenstein - 1935 (*)
5. The Omen - 1976 (*)
4. Friday the 13th - 1980
3. The Blair Witch Project - 1999 (*)
6. Sleepy Hollow - 1999
7. Cube - 1997 (*)
8. Damien: Omen II - 1978 (*)
9. The Haunting - 1963 (*)
10. THEM! - 1954 (*)
11. An American Werewolf in London - 1981 (*)
12. Omen III: The Final Conflict - 1981 (*)

Twelve Days in and Twelve Horror Movies... Making my way towards getting that 31 I'm aiming for this month... So far the best have been "The Haunting", "Bride of Frankenstein", and "The Omen"... In that order. I've started a Monster Movie Mondays film-viewing group that'll guarantee four more movies watched by the end of the month, and I need to watch two more by Wednesday for my next class. I'm going with friends to see Paranormal Activity on Friday, and then on Sunday my friends and I are driving up to the Catskills to catch a Drive-In double-feature, chances are our moods will tend towards the horror double-feature. So... I think I shall succeed on this craziness.

In other news I am going to be a Bad-*** Santa Claus for Halloween. It is going to be awesome.

Last edited:
An American Werewolf in London is a great flick, not terribley scarey or anything, but just a great movie.

The song by Warren Zevon however is infinitely more awesome.

[youtube]1MRu8N2K0NY[/youtube]

Latest posts

Back