Hancock discussion

Re: Hancock

idk, thats a really cool costume.

It's actually not that bad. It's just that from the previews, that kinda costume just came outta nowhere.

I wasn't expecting to see a costume in this film. It looks like a motorcycle racing suit. Leather suits like that are new stable. Old cloth costumes are the things of yesteryear. When I think of it---all the heroes in cloth costumes are essentially running around in thermal underarmor tights. Not really the best sight.

So in summary.....the costume actually looks decent. I still wanna see this.

.....and SAN DIMAS HIGH SCHOOL FOOTBALL RULES!

Last edited:

idk, thats a really cool costume.
It's not bad, its just not original. It's basically the X-men's costume
It's actually not that bad. It's just that from the previews, that kinda costume just came outta nowhere.

I wasn't expecting to see a costume in this film. It looks like a motorcycle racing suit. Leather suits like that are new stable. Old cloth costumes are the things of yesteryear. When I think of it---all the heroes in cloth costumes are essentially running around in thermal underarmor tights. Not really the best sight.

So in summary.....the costume actually looks decent. I still wanna see this.

.....and SAN DIMAS HIGH SCHOOL FOOTBALL RULES!
... *APPLAUSES*

Last edited:

this film is looking like every other Will Smith movie

it'll be enjoyable, but not great

once I saw Hancock in costume I lost alot of excitement for this movie.

once I saw Hancock in costume I lost alot of excitement for this movie.

I didn't because he looks like he's actually uncomfortable and hates it himself :lol:

I'm surprised that no one other than Mole seems particularly excited about this movie.

It's Will Smith being a total hobo jerk with powers, and then Jason Bateman tries to rep him.

Hancock is to Wanted in the sense that it's superhero loser who hates himself rather than a supervillan who loves being super.

I'm surprised that no one other than Mole seems particularly excited about this movie.

It's Will Smith being a total hobo jerk with powers, and then Jason Bateman tries to rep him.

Hancock is to Wanted in the sense that it's superhero loser who hates himself rather than a supervillan who loves being super.

Good comparison.

And I'm pretty geeked for it - it looks like a funny take. And with Will Smith in it I can actually get my wife to see it without too much coaxing or making a deal to watch something she wants to see that I would hate.

Agreed, i'm really looking forward to it and the trailers so far are awesome.

i've been a will smith fan since his days with rush management, therefore i will see anything he puts out. no matter how bad it is.

this could be a cool movie, but i think they've shown all the good parts

Saw it last night and I loved it, sure it could have been better but eery movie has a flaw or two.

the movie I felt was funny as hell, action packed a suprise or two and the ending i thought set itself up for a possible sequel.

oh and dont leave when it ends, cause its not over till its over :wink:

8 outta 10 from me.

Re: hancock.. anyone see it?

I loved it too.

It's funny that people hated him for causing collateral damage when every superhero causes damage and no one seems to care.

Then again that's probably the point.

I loved it too.

It's funny that people hated him for causing collateral damage when every superhero causes damage and no one seems to care.

Then again that's probably the point.

He flies through a sign, for no reason other than that he's drunk. That's a reason to hate a superhero for causing collateral damage.

(I've only seen the trailer)

He flies through a sign, for no reason other than that he's drunk. That's a reason to hate a superhero for causing collateral damage.

(I've only seen the trailer)
Yeap. And the difference is that others do it while in battle, and try to at least avoid any damage.

Latest posts

Back