Happy valentines day 08.

Valentine's day was not as bad I thought it was going to be. Sure the films we watched made me want to rip out my eyes so I did not have to watch them but the day it's self was pretty ok.

We went down to Manchester had our meal which was pretty ok. All in all I had fun. Mostly the parts where we were alone in my bed if you get what I mean but still pretty fun.

She got me a pretty good gift or should I say gifts. I got a game a movie and a 18 pack of John Smiths Extra Smooth. It's pretty cool how well she knows me as she got me a film I like (the new dvd of original transformers animated film, I now have every version that's out on dvd) a game she knew I would love (Rayman Raving Rabbids on wii, All kinds of crazy fun :lol:) and my brand of beer

I had a teacher play "Can't Take My Eyes Off of You" by Frankie Valli for a girl, in front of her whole class. I wasn't there, but I heard she was excited.

Anyways, does anyone have a photo of a V-day candy heart that says ANGST on it?

I had a teacher play "Can't Take My Eyes Off of You" by Frankie Valli for a girl, in front of her whole class. I wasn't there, but I heard she was excited.

Isn't that illegal? Him been a teacher her a student?

Huh? No, he said the song was from me, which it was.

Ohhhhh, I read that wrong. I thought he played it for a girl i was thinking Student/teacher "relations".

That's cool dude

Anyways, does anyone have a photo of a V-day candy heart that says ANGST on it?

Don't think so.

I have one that says "there are people not far away who have been so ravaged by despotic governments, people as property and utter lack of basic comfort that they are incapable of understanding the concept of requited or unrequited romantic love, let alone a holiday to celebrate it, let alone rebelion against such a holiday" but the print is almost too small to read so that probably wouldn't work.

:heart:

Don't think so.

I have one that says "there are people not far away who have been so ravaged by despotic governments, people as property and utter lack of basic comfort that they are incapable of understanding the concept of requited or unrequited romantic love, let alone a holiday to celebrate it, let alone rebelion against such a holiday" but the print is almost too small to read so that probably wouldn't work.

:heart:

:lol::lol:

continued from the other V-day thread...

So I gave out all the stickers to the various girls from the "Footloose!" cast today, as well as some other girls I'm friends with who just really wanted one. Everybody (with the exception of two people) seemed really excited to get one, and most of them wore theirs for the rest of the day, some even decorated on their face. During the first five minutes of the school day, I saw my 'crush' (as previously mentioned, I got her a V-Day '08 glass from my LCS), but I only had the courage to give her the sticker just then, as she was with a whole group of others at the time. However, at lunch, I sat down next to her in the chorus room (where us theater g33ks eat) and presented her with the gift. She thanked me, complimented me on the card, and then gave me a big hug. That was really all I was hoping to get out of today, too. So as Jim Halpert said at the end of Diversity Day, "All in all... not a bad day."

Our city/region/state(?) has all of next week off (February vacation), so I'll probably try to see if she wants to get together sometime then...

:D

FEBRUARY VACATION?

All right, NOW I'm angsty.:furious:

They had to invent a new holiday, "Family Day", this year and stick it on Feb. 18th because if we'd gone one more year with no long weekends for almost 3 months somebody would've started shooting.

They had to invent a new holiday, "Family Day", this year and stick it on Feb. 18th because if we'd gone one more year with no long weekends for almost 3 months somebody would've started shooting.

Family day? That just sounds so cheesy. Thank god we don't have it here. I hate my family.

Family day? That just sounds so cheesy. Thank god we don't have it here. I hate my family.

Ugh, I know. I love my family, we spend plenty of time together and enjoy it immensly, but the reason we need the holiday is not "family". It's supposed to be a day off to do whatever the hell you want, from partying to watching DVDs to sleeping to blasting taft all day, because it's miserable outside and Christmas Break was ages ago and the Easter Weekend is ages from now and if I have to write one more horrible ****ing assignment on Wuthering Heights or spend one more day crunching numbers in a cubicle I'm going to commit suicide.

But no, they have to add that edge of guilt and pretention to it.

Damn the loli loves venom thread has disappeared. I think anyway I searched a few times and nothing.

So I'll stick it here

Damn the loli loves venom thread has disappeared. I think anyway I searched a few times and nothing.

So I'll stick it here

:lol:

And now a message from Warren Ellis:

Happy Valentine's Day to all. And to
those who hate the day, I say this:
Valentine's Day is a Christian
corruption of a pagan festival
involving werewolves, blood and
****ing. So wish people a happy
Horny Werewolf Day and see what happens.

Back