Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

Considering Warwick Dabis plays all the other small people in the book, then yeah, they'll have him do it

No, despite the huge change to his look in movie 3, Warwick Davis only plays Flitwick in the Potter movies.

But you were just being sarcastic, weren't you? :wink:

Yep. That picture's from the top of the spine of the Brit/Canuck edition of the book.

Is that the one with all the Gringotts gold on the cover?

Speaking of covers, what does the British - Adult Cover look like? I know that for the sixth book, it was Libatious Borage's Advanced Potion Making.

Is that the one with all the Gringotts gold on the cover?

Yep.

Speaking of covers, what does the British - Adult Cover look like? I know that for the sixth book, it was Libatious Borage's Advanced Potion Making.

Not big on Google Image searches, eh?:wink:

UKAdultDeathlyHallows.jpg

He plays the goblins as well

It the first one, he was the goblin who told Potter to wait in line, a bank teller

Warwick Davis' IMDB page

I think he was also the goblin who was walking into the ministry in the fifth movie as well, as it's the same costume.

Wow. Cool. I can't believe I didn't know that (sorry, Houde!). And I actually visited his IMDB webpage just a few weeks ago!

Huh.

Not big on Google Image searches, eh?:wink:

Not really, no.

(How could he tell?!?!?!)

:)

I finished the book a while ago, one of the few times i get to come on this site.

The book was a little bit slow at the start, i would've liked to see a little bit more character interaction, than Harry just sulking and talking to himself for 30 pages. even a little bit different viewpoint.

The battles were written very well, with a great movie script feel to them.

the only thing that took me a while to figure out was how Neville got the sword.

overall the books gets a 4.4/5

Latest posts

Back