HDTV is the greatest thing in the history of ever

E

Excelsior Club
We got our HDTV connected today.

It is AMAZING.

And it's only 7:00 - all of the good stuff comes on starting around 8.

I can't wait to see what Heroes looks like in HD.

Are you going to do the unbuttoning of pants and jumping into the couch like homer did when Lenny got a HDTV?

I have to say, I'm not much of a gadget freak.

But if I had unlimited money, I would totally splash out on buying myself some uber-home cinema.

And a hot fitness model wife.

If I wanted hi-def I'd look out the window.

looking out side isn't HD you ignorant fool!

HD makes things look much much better and defined than usual.

Real life a butterfly looks pretty , HD a butterfly looks pretty but you can see his laugh lines on his face.

Real life the moon looks kinda cool , HD the moon is so defined you can see the flag Neil Armstrong left behind

Real life I look fat , HD you can see my belly jiggle as I laugh!

Look outside for HD? HA you would be so lucky

Having seen my uncle's HDTV, I concede to it's incredible awesomeness. The only HD thing on at the time was a WNBA game, but damn if I couldn't see every speck of dust on those floorboards.

WNBA games are especially amazing in HD, because you can see the threads of fabric in the empty seats.

This reminds me of that FUTURAMA gag where the tv has better resolution than real life or something. I forget, Amy's tattoo was blurry.

WNBA games are especially amazing in HD, because you can see the threads of fabric in the empty seats.

And every hair on their nappy heads.

This reminds me of that FUTURAMA gag where the tv has better resolution than real life or something. I forget, Amy's tattoo was blurry.

That's exactly what I was thinking about earlier. If they ever release the seasons of Futurama on HDDVD or Blu-Ray, they should edit that shot and actually give her a tattoo.

I'm not that interested in HD cause I keep thinking the second I get it something else will come out. In the end I don't really care that much about quality, much less dig into my wallet just for that
If I wanted hi-def I'd look out the window.

I would still need to get glasses to get proper quality

HD is annoying.

It has nothing to do with quality or even price, it's the stupid asshats at the electronics store that can't fathom that a chick understands tech. They got pissed when I explained why the $100 Monster HDMI cables were no better than the $30 Sony ones I was buying.

HD is both a blessing and curse. Much like TiVo.

Once you go to it....there is no going back. I watch Heroes in HD. I thought the HD channel was messed up so I went back to the normal NBC channel. It was like someone threw **** all over Claire's face and rubbed it around.

HD is both a blessing and curse. Much like TiVo.

Once you go to it....there is no going back.

Totally, completely, 100% true. I don't care what anyone says about hating TiVo or whatever...you CANNOT watch TV without once you have it.

It has nothing to do with quality or even price, it's the stupid asshats at the electronics store that can't fathom that a chick understands tech. They got pissed when I explained why the $100 Monster HDMI cables were no better than the $30 Sony ones I was buying.

The entire male half of our species is just out to get you, aren't they?:wink:

HD is annoying.

Was it at Best Buy? Because I hold the power to completely destroy certain Best Buys.

My aunt and uncle have a big flat-screen HDTV.

I don't find it very impressive. In fact, I was kind of disappointed when I saw it. Maybe it's my crappy eyesight, but it didn't look any different from normal tv to me.

Though I must say that watching "To Catch A Predator" on such a nice expensive tv sure makes you feel classy.

Latest posts

Back