Help With Ultimates 3

-beardoms-

I haven't read any of the ultimates 3 issues yet, i am going to wate until they are al released into tpb form.

But i have a question, are the characters supposed to look different from there previous versions, i mean the wasp is no longer asian! Now i have also read that part of the reason they look different is because they are robots! So are they actually supposed to look different or is it that penciller f***** up?

So the fact they are robots is the fact they look completley different, if so where are the real ultimates?

I haven't read any of the ultimates 3 issues yet, i am going to wate until they are al released into tpb form.

But i have a question, are the characters supposed to look different from there previous versions, i mean the wasp is no longer asian! Now i have also read that part of the reason they look different is because they are robots! So are they actually supposed to look different or is it that penciller f***** up?

So the fact they are robots is the fact they look completley different, if so where are the real ultimates?

If you love Ultimates 1 and 2, never read 3, trust me you're life will be better. It's full of retardedness, inconsistency, and continuity errors, my god the continuity errors.

i haven't read any of the ultimates 3 issues yet, i am going to wate until they are al released into tpb form.

WARNING!
YOU CANNOT UNREAD UlTIMATES 3!

I saw this thread title and my heart skipped a beat...I thought Jeph Loeb had joined us. :(

what-has-been-seen-cannot-be-unseen.jpg

My little brother recently read the first two issues of U3. He thinks it's a practical joke by Millar. And that the last issue will be released on April 1st next year and that the last page will be a drawing of Dark Helmet pointing at us screaming, "FOOL'D YOU!"

I only wish I could still have his youthful optimism in humanity.

Facts about Ultimates 3:

Reading Ultimates 3 can infect you with retard.

Hillbilly Rednecks are not inbred, they just read Ultimates 3.

Holding a copy of Ultimates 3 near your crotch will make you sterile.

Nanomonkeys live between the pages of Ultimates 3 and try to rape you.

Mephisto tried to magic away Ultimates 3, but the 'Tardforce banished film from the planet.

Latest posts

Back