Hero Initiative: The Hulk 100 Project

Ice

Teh Sexy Monkey Queen
Newsarama:

All 100+ Hero Initiative covers to Marvel Comics' Hulk #1 are on display in The Hulk 100 Project! This great book, with art by J. Scott Campbell, John Cassaday, Frank Cho, Terry Dodson, Dale Keown, John Romita Sr. and Jr. and many more features MORE covers and MORE pages than last year's Ultimate Spider-Man #100 Project...at the same great price! The book retails for $10 and will be available in stores everywhere in December. All proceeds benefit The Hero Initiative.

The Hero Initiative is the first-ever federally chartered not-for-profit corporation dedicated strictly to helping comic book creators in need. Hero creates a financial safety net for yesterdays' creators who may need emergency medical aid, financial support for essentials of life, and an avenue back into paying work. It's a chance for all of us to give back something to the people who have given us so much enjoyment.

Mark Brooks showed me the cover he made back in NYCC. I will get this to support THI as I did with the Spider-Man project.

Neat idea and a good cause. I might check it out.

Latest posts

Back