Hollywood Stock Exchange

Anyone? Anyone?

Well, I realized now that NOT investing in Spider-Man 3 over the weekend wasn't such a big loss. Had I invested a million dollars worth of shares, my return on investment over the $42 gain it made over the opening weekend would have been $112,896. I made TWICE that money off of Narnia's IPO on a smaller investment.

I'm now holding The Jetsons at a current ROI gain of 116% or 135,000 dollars. Also the Blockbuster Warrant option for Pirates 3 is doing pretty good at a 77% gain for me.

Oh and I just crossed the 6 million mark. :D

Damn you and your shark-like tenacity with this.

Damn you and your shark-like tenacity with this.
If it makes you feel any better, this remark may have jinxed me. This is the first day ever in weeks that I LOST money. My current earnings for today stand at -26,827.31

My current worst performers are Rose Byrne (28 Weeks Later) whose current to date profit is at -37,000. I keep thinking she can't get any lower. I'm also down to -19,000 on The Ex, but I think it'll make a surprise jump in value after the weekend. I hope.

But hell, I LOST money.

Okay, since NONE of you are playing... here's one of the secrets of my success:

IPOs.

Abuse them.

Check IPOs everyday.

If they look like something people will go crazy for, buy them by the truckloads.

Watch as it gets tremendously overvalued and then sell it eight to twelve hours later.

I made $250,000+ off of Narnia 3 this way. I did the same thing with Frank Miller's Ronin.

Today, The Avengers debuted on HSX at $50 share. I'm betting good money it'll jump by 8 points or more tomorrow.

Okay, since NONE of you are playing... here's one of the secrets of my success:

IPOs.

Abuse them.

Check IPOs everyday.

If they look like something people will go crazy for, buy them by the truckloads.

Watch as it gets tremendously overvalued and then sell it eight to twelve hours later.

I made $250,000+ off of Narnia 3 this way. I did the same thing with Frank Miller's Ronin.

Today, The Avengers debuted on HSX at $50 share. I'm betting good money it'll jump by 8 points or more tomorrow.

I started doing this about a week ago, but I'm not on enough to dump them in time. :(

I invested everything in The Avengers and broke 3 million again. I'm gaining on you, McCheese!

I invested everything in The Avengers and broke 3 million again. I'm gaining on you, McCheese!
I just want to point out that as of this morning I logged in for the first time in like a month and I'm still in second. Solidly in second. And don't count on Avengers to save you. After all I just bought a **** ton of stock for it too. So from here on every cent you make, I make. 2nd is mine 4evas(read: I've given up on 1st).

ProjectX2 said:
YAY!

I was getting sick and tired of McCheese sitting there behind me. Time someone stole his runner-up thunder.

Also, I am retiring soon. I am slowly liquidating my portfolio, and have only 3 holdings left and will liquidate them too once they reach their peak price.

I am also planning to go on vacation anyway so I may be gone from both UC and the HSX for six weeks this July/August.

YAY!

I was getting sick and tired of McCheese sitting there behind me. Time someone stole his runner-up thunder.

Also, I am retiring soon. I am slowly liquidating my portfolio, and have only 3 holdings left and will liquidate them too once they reach their peak price.

I am also planning to go on vacation anyway so I may be gone from both UC and the HSX for six weeks this July/August.

Where are you going?

Everything dropped yesterday so now I'm back under 3 million again.

Woo Hoo , yesterday I realised I hadn't sold my shrek 3 stock , when on profit = $8000 then today it was active again and worth alot more , I sold it for (when you remove their little fee) $281,881.59. I am a happy mole.

Now what to invest that in hmm .....

Must... resist... urge... to play.

I'm not kidding. If you had six million dollars just sitting there inactive, the temptation is great.

Must... resist... urge... to play.

I'm not kidding. If you had six million dollars just sitting there inactive, the temptation is great.

Do what I did with my shrek winnings. invest it all in POTC3:lol:

I never invest everything in one place. :)

However, I did make a nice profit over the Blockbuster Warrant for Pirates.

:cry: I should of listened to you. I invested it all in pirates expecting the big pay off opening week end. I lost over $19 , 000 on it

But am investing in some new stuff

Deadpool - the movie

AVP2

Heman.

and much much much more

Latest posts

Back