Hollywood Stock Exchange

:cry: I should of listened to you. I invested it all in pirates expecting the big pay off opening week end. I lost over $19 , 000 on it
LOL. And to think while I was watching Pirates in the cinemas this week, I was thinking, "How much money could I be making on the HSX from this movie." Guess you answered that question for me.

But honestly, I think the warrants are an interesting new option. You invest in long-term success, cumulative profits and all that rather than counting on the day to day changes of the box office returns.

But honestly, I think the warrants are an interesting new option. You invest in long-term success, cumulative profits and all that rather than counting on the day to day changes of the box office returns.

Yeah

Deadpool movie (by the way I had no idea they were making) the stock is so cheap I figured it can only go up :lol: and if it goes down I've not lost too much.

I'm also invested in the justice league movie for same reasons. some are choices that have to do well like Narnia 2 and there is a couple I did just beacuse I like the franchise e.g Spider-man 4.

I have a total of 22 films and kristen dunst :lol:

It scared me that for the last week, almost all of the new IPOs had been comic-related movies. SuperMax, Y The Last Man...

I haven't seen one. Of course my theaters aren't exactly tier one establishments.
Neither have I, but only because I live in the Philippines where they STILL show that ******* "Please turn off your cell phone" spot for I, Robot.

Checked back after months and I've been doing quite good. I do better when I'm not playing...

McCheese is currently running behind me in my league and seems to have made about $48,000 this week, putting him at 4.83 million dollars.

Proj is close behind McCheese with a -3% gain this week, putting him at 4.05 million.

Baxter is the lowest performer in my league from the UC, who is currently at 1.72 million dollars, having sustained a -13% loss since he joined the game.

I'm currently at about 8.12 million dollars right now. I'm making a lot of money off The Brave One (BRAV1), but I haven't decided whether or not I'm going to hold onto it for opening weekend.

Chris Evans (CEVAN) is the starbond that's making me the most money right now, but I've tried to cultivate some patience by holding onto him through ups and downs, and it's paid off.

I also put a lot off money some time when the stock for Iron Man (IRNMN) was falling down, and a week or so before the trailer was released, and that's paid off handsomely by rewarding me with a 300,000 + gain.

I hate how every 1pm EST, everybody dumps all their stocks in order to start an intense day of trading without commission.

I just lost about $100,000 last night because everyone sold their shares on everything. Granted, it's still a lot less money than I made during the entire week, but it's still annoying to see all those red numbers.

Anyway, Nicky Katt (NKATT), who previously made me a lot of money when he was in Grindhouse, is now making me even MORE money as he's in The Brave One (BRAV1).

M Night Shyamalan is also earning me good money, but I have NO idea why.

Okay, I know everyone lost interest in this game or stopped playing because they didn't like sucking, but I just thought it'd be interesting for people to see what a big loser I am, because I am doing way too well:

07-hsx.gif

On the other hand, this is proof that I am the ******* Hollywood genius.

Latest posts

Back