Holy ****!

ProjectX2

Don't expect me to take you with me when I go to s
D8PBKB5G0.jpg

http://www.breitbart.com/article.php?id=D8PBKB5G0&show_article=1&image=large

Great. Someone let the mystery of Lost out of the bag. Now they're going to have to stop production.

It wasn't the planes. It was a middle-school kid with a pop gun killed the beast.

Ain't that a kick in the balls?

You know what is ****ed up, though?

Fox News said:
"It probably weighed 1,060 pounds. We were just afraid to change it once the story was out," he said.

The hog's head is now being mounted on an extra-large foam form by Cunningham of Jerry's Taxidermy in Oxford. Cunningham said the animal measured 54 inches around the head, 74 inches around the shoulders and 11 inches from the eyes to the end of its snout.

Mike Stone is having sausage made from the rest of the animal. "We'll probably get 500 to 700 pounds," he said.

You know what is ****ed up, though?

Mike Stone is having sausage made from the rest of the animal. "We'll probably get 500 to 700 pounds," he said.

It would have been worse if they hadn't made some food out of the poor thing. They say that it's okay to kill as long as you eat what you kill and I agree. I'm not saying that this whole thing is not ridiculous, but there you go.

It wasn't the planes. It was a middle-school kid with a pop gun killed the beast.

Post of the day.

I never, ever ceases to apall me how most people's given reaction to something huge and amazing like this is "Okay, well first things first, we should kill it, and we'll figure things out from there.....".

This boar would've been astounding to see alive. Now it's just another pile of meat. ****ers.

They say that it's okay to kill as long as you eat what you kill and I agree.

Ed Gein ate a good deal of the people he killed, or used their body parts for other things like clothing.

Can-of-worms.jpg

Last edited:
...that's just one state away from where I live. Wow.

(Also, Planet Man's post reminds me of the polar/grizzly hybrid bear a while back.)

This boar would've been astounding to see alive. Now it's just another pile of meat. ****ers.

Gotta disagree there mate.

This ain't "Charlotte's Web". Ain't nobody lining up to see Zuckerman's famous pig.

I see that pig and all I think is "Damn! That's a huge pig! Think of all the sausage, bacon, ham, spam and scrapple that Bad Johnny could make?"

It's the circle of life and as the highest ranking species on the food chain it's not a problem to kill animals and eat 'em.

Now I'm not trying to turn this into some kinda meat eaters vs vegans arguement...I'm just stating that it's not like it was an endangered species or anything. In the end it's just a big pig.

And I say this as an animal lover.

Latest posts

Back