Homosexual Videogame Characters

ProjectX2

Don't expect me to take you with me when I go to s
Just wondering if there was any... I can't seem to think of any.

Though in the recent PS2 magazine, it showed some screenshots that were cut from the final version of Metal Gear Solid 3... With the main character kissing another guy.

ProjectX2 said:
Just wondering if there was any... I can't seem to think of any.

Though in the recent PS2 magazine, it showed some screenshots that were cut from the final version of Metal Gear Solid 3... With the main character kissing another guy.

I heard in the next Mario game that Mario is going to leave Princess Toadstool and he and Luigi start a public relationship in the Mushroom Kingdom...aptly named concerning that. Apparently Mario and Luigi aren't brothers, the fact that they share the same last name (Mario, coincidentally), is due to the Muchroom Kingdom being very socially advanced over the real world, as they allowed gay marriage as far back as 1980...and Mario and Luigi took full advantage of this. Apparently the whole Mario/Princess Toadstool relationship was a ruse to throw off Bowser. The game will be coming out next year for the Revolution and will be called Mario 128: Mushroom Bonanza!

I can't think of any, come to think of it...

I mean, maybe Northstar's in a fighting game, but that doesnt really count...

Most likely video games which focus on homosexuality can be found in Japan. I remember reading an old EGM about a homosexual shooter game and they had a pic with half naked men riding on phallus-shaped objects and crap like that. I'm sure there's some currently anime games there with gay stuff too, but I don't know what they are.

cmdrjanjalani said:
Most likely video games which focus on homosexuality can be found in Japan. I remember reading an old EGM about a homosexual shooter game and they had a pic with half naked men riding on phallus-shaped objects and crap like that. I'm sure there's some currently anime games there with gay stuff too, but I don't know what they are.
Oh yeah, Japanese games. I had completely neglected to think about that. I love them pretty boy bishounen dating games.

I can not think of the game but one of the games on the 360 had a tranny if that counts

Why did I make this thread?!

How ? hast happend to me...

While playing there are guys that will kinda hit on you. It's subtle but you'll see the heart or flower icon just like when you talk to girls. If you choose to you can make out with them instead of the girls.

The star gate scene in Mario & Luigi: Partners in Time for DS just screamed out "Luigi's gay!" to me. XP

I'm pretty sure you can do the same in Fable.

And Sora's fascination with trying to find Riku in KH2 is a bit on the homosexual side...

Latest posts

Back