Hostel!

slimjim

This movie is gonna own all horrow movies.
Here is what it basically about.
Upcoming Horror Movies said:
The story follows two American friends who go on a backpacking trip to Europe, hoping to meet chicks and score drugs. The two come across someone who tells them of a place in Slovakia where the girls there will have sex with any foreigners, so naturally they go, but not only do they hook up with girls, but they discover dark and sick happenings there, which eventually leads the duo to fend for their lives.
Eli Roth is directing(cabin fever) and Tarantino and Miike (He directed freaking audition) are helping out.

Check out this spoiler free review

Trailer

This is gonna most likely be NC-17 and rival the japanese horror movies like "audition"

Last edited:
Okay I just read some of the spoilers for this movie and.........OMG im seriously thinking of sitting this one out. It's just too much. Its like audition but on another level. From what I hear the MPAA is gonna have to tear this movie apart just to give it an R. I've never really been disturbed by reading a couple of spoilers it usally gets me excited, but what I read was just.......just awful. If anybody actually wants to know the scene which I read that is making me sick as I type just ask.

Last edited:
Nurhachi said:
Don't ****ing look!
There's a torture scene in which
Man is tied down to a table with some razor wire.

he is forced to lie spread eagle

a bonesaw is shoved forcefully into his anus

then man yells and pleads

after a while the bonesaw shuts off and the man puts on surgical gloves

He proceeds to shove his fist into the anus and remove some intestines

after he is done he puts some intestines into a bowl and shows the man who screams

end scene

The scene is 3:30 min long. (MPAA is going to **** on this film)
Now go watch the trailer. and tell me this is not the most sickest thing ever.

Last edited:
That Quote Slimjim put up from Upcoming Horror Movies. Sound almost like every 80's horror film.

the watcher said:
That Quote Slimjim put up from Upcoming Horror Movies. Sound almost like every 80's horror film.
It trying to be vague. Just think it's going to be eurotrip 2/3 of the movie and totally do 180 degree and turn into the most horrible thing ever. If no one told you, you would think its a comedy till the sudden turn in story.

Last edited:
That spoiler sounded right out of the pages of a Shaun Hutson 'novel'.
This kinda thing doesn't sound so bad, well, it wouldn't sound so bad, but the Audition guy is doing it?

I had never been remotely creeped out by a horror film, the American 80's horror stuff was pure candyfloss. Audition was another matter.

I don't think I'll be watching the movie.

Guijllons said:
That spoiler sounded right out of the pages of a Shaun Hutson 'novel'.
This kinda thing doesn't sound so bad, well, it wouldn't sound so bad, but the Audition guy is doing it?

I had never been remotely creeped out by a horror film, the American 80's horror stuff was pure candyfloss. Audition was another matter.

I don't think I'll be watching the movie.
No but its going to be basically the U.S version of "audition" but much more gore. The director of Audition Takashi Miike even makes a cameo, and tarantino put money into it.

Hollywood has never me with its horror. If they can actually move away from good looking young guys that are as thick as pig**** that all get picked off bar one and all the horror is so obviously comic book that no-one gives a damn, then they may have a movie.

The jury's out.

Hell, I won't watch it anyway, horror films bore me out of my brain and I only caught the Audition because it was on tv, didn't know what it was about and thought the chick was hot. Then she started cutting feet off. Mrs. Guijllons, she was not to become.

You guys dare me to trick my wife into going to this? :crazy:

icemastertron said:
If you want to keep your wife, I doubt it. Unless she's really into that kinda thing.

Well if she was, it wouldn't be funny. DUUUUUUUUH! :D

UltimateE said:
You guys dare me to trick my wife into going to this? :crazy:
ULTIMATE E: No, honey. Those previews are very misrepresentative. This is actually a touching romantic comedy about the love between a young backpacker and a sa- I mean European girl. Its really great.

MRS. E: Well, okay.

2 HOURS LATER

MRS. E: What the....

Is that a bone saw?-

OH MY GOD! AWW! AW! OH GOD!

slimjim said:
Don't ****ing look!
There's a torture scene in which
Man is tied down to a table with some razor wire.

he is forced to lie spread eagle

a bonesaw is shoved forcefully into his anus

then man yells and pleads

after a while the bonesaw shuts off and the man puts on surgical gloves

He proceeds to shove his fist into the anus and remove some intestines

after he is done he puts some intestines into a bowl and shows the man who screams

end scene

The scene is 3:30 min long. (MPAA is going to **** on this film)
Now go watch the trailer. and tell me this is not the most sickest thing ever.

Sounds like my kind of movie.

marvelman said:
why do ppl make movies like this?

For people like me.

UltimateE said:
You guys dare me to trick my wife into going to this?

I would say go for it, but I'd feel bad since you'd be on "PP" for the next 5 years.

slimjim said:
hostel112705.jpg

:rockon:

Image didn't work cuz you linked from another site.

Latest posts

Back