Votes: 2 4.3%
  • Hank Pym

• Quicksilver

Votes: 5 10.9%
  • Nick Fury

• Total voters
I noticed a guest looking at this and got curious. I thought what the hell and voted for Thor. I not going to explain why cause that's just to far.

For some reason i posted Bruce Banner .. poor guy ^^ :wink:

I went with Nick Fury, just because I didn;t think anyone else would...

All of them are good-looking, but, personally, I gotta have WAY more than looks. A certain Machiavellian intelligence, command of the world's premier heroes, that ruthless streak...

Irish_4204 said:
I voted for Reed Richards. I don't know. He didn't get any votes.
Your giving sympathy votes? I find that hilarious for some reason

I just find it rather puzzling that we have a bunch of guys voting on "hot" male cartoon characters. :dazed: Could someone define what's meant by "hot" in this poll?

Seldes Katne said:
I just find it rather puzzling that we have a bunch of guys voting on "hot" male cartoon characters. :dazed: Could someone define what's meant by "hot" in this poll?
I don't know. I just voted for Iceman....:innocent:

I'm guessing that "hot" would mean either a guy you think is attractive (or for the more reserved), the guy that you think would pull the most, and therefore, who you would like to be like.

Guijllons said:
I'm guessing that "hot" would mean either a guy you think is attractive (or for the more reserved), the guy that you think would pull the most, and therefore, who you would like to be like.
I'm going with "Close your eyes and pretend you are either a woman, or gay."

Hehe, I'm just going with knowing whether a guy is attractive or not. A guy will say how ugly another guy is, that means that they do have standards set in place for male attractiveness, they just don't like admitting it.

Last edited:
Guijllons said:
Hehe, I'm just going with knowing whether a guy is attractive or not. A guy will say how ugly another guy is, that means that they do have standards set in place for male attractiveness, they just don't like admitting it.
True, but I guess I'm just speaking from my own Fametracker.com-style perspective.

I mean, I honestly have very little interest in the act of sexualizing or obsessing over celebrities that seems to be part of our contemporary culture, but at the same time I do think there's a sense of fun that comes from trying to deconstruct their charisma and sex appeal.

Same goes for comic book characters. An interesting parallel would be how I despise the Wolverine character and all the stories that have been written about him, but I do think the character is very well constructed in terms of genre appeal.

Okay, so for most people "hot" in this instance is more a case of "someone I admire and/or would like to pal around with" rather than "someone I think is good looking and want to have a physical relationship with"?

Seldes Katne said:
Okay, so for most people "hot" in this instance is more a case of "someone I admire and/or would like to pal around with" rather than "someone I think is good looking and want to have a physical relationship with"?
I think it's a combination of both for me, really. Which is why I still haven't voted.

Many of the Ultimate Marvel characters, male and female, don't have their personalities developed well enough for me to consider them attractive on both a sexual and platonic level.

True, they're all well rounded characters and are credible individuals to some extent. But all I see is them fighting superfreaks and such. Are they fun to hang out with at the movies? Is their taste in books compelling? Do they like fruit smoothies as much as I do?

Last edited:
Thinking someone hot doesn't really mean either. It's a measure of attractiveness. I don't find myself drawn to be pally with someone because they're attractive, nor would I want to have sex with someone merely because they are attractive, and this applies to women too.

If you're really having trouble, then imagine a warm room full of twenty "hot" girls, and decide which of the list would have the most phone numbers by the end of the evening.

I love how Thor went from none to four votes now that he's god his hippy beard burnt off.

Latest posts

Back