• Hank Pym

Votes: 2 4.3%
  • Quicksilver

Votes: 5 10.9%
  • Nick Fury

Votes: 2 4.3%

• Total voters
I see. I think.... :?

My problem with this whole topic is that I still don't really understand what people mean by "hot". I don't understand what is meant by "sexy", either -- neither of those words conveys any meaning to me. If I take the term "hot" literally, as someone pointed out earlier, the most obvious answer would be Johnny Storm, who as we all know can set himself on fire and therefore is most likely to have the highest possible body temperature. (Of course, no one, to the best of my knowledge, has recorded the body temperature of any of the alien UU characters, such as Mahr Vehl or Kleiser. However, neither of them seem able to self-combust, so Johnny would still seem to be hotter, at least when he's exuding flames.)

I'd rather not get into my answer to the interpretation of the question if "hot" = "sexy", other than to say that my response would probably be "None". Trust me, that's one discussion we don't want to have.

If, however, I may answer the question as "Which male character do you find the most interesting?", then I can actually offer several candidates, most of whom aren't even on the list. These would include Ben Urich, Professor Storm, the late Henry McCoy, Mahr Vehl, Sam Wilson and, of course, Thor (although I suspect in that case the conversation might turn into something more along the lines of a sermon, and God knows I get enough of those in church on Sundays. :wink: But I'd be willing to give the conversation a try just to see how it goes).

So as you can see, my answer to "Which is the hottest male character?" relies heavily on how I interpret the question. And after typing and editing this post, I can also see that I have spent far too much time thinking about this.... :lol:
To be honest, it's really quite simple. I'm not sure if this comes to mind, but it just boils down to "Who do think looks the best?" Like "Who's cuter, more beautiful, etc." Obviously, it's the same thing for the Hottest Comic Femal thread.

That's a great post. I smiled when you mention rating their body temperatures... :lol:

Oh, good. If my posts can't be educational, they should at least be entertaining. :D

To be honest, it's really quite simple. I'm not sure if this comes to mind, but it just boils down to "Who do think looks the best?" Like "Who's cuter, more beautiful, etc." Obviously, it's the same thing for the Hottest Comic Femal thread.
Oh. It would have been easier if Cad had just said that in his first post....

No, I'm afraid that one didn't come to mind. As someone else said, who looks the best depends on the artists. (Besides, judging someone solely on their looks has always seemed pretty shallow to me. I'd still rather answer based on who I find most interesting. That goes for the female characters, too.)

And now, of course, I'm over-analyzing. :roll: Time to sign off and get some sleep.

Perhaps someone should start new incarnations of this and the hottest female thread with updated choices....and multiple selections allowed.

For me, the hottest comic book male is always going to be Ghost Rider.

He even posed nude for an issue of Marvel Swimsuit Special.

RAWR.

07-sexyblaze.jpg

Latest posts

Back